Gloria & Romeo

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They really do seem like a loving committed couple. To a lot of viewers on here, that is a kiss of death. The rare exception are the soulmates Lexy and Pete.

Not just for them. Dana&Chris - too. And the other participants.

In several apartments, many hours masturbation sessions in the best cams angles (this is like webcams - only without ringing tokens).

In other apartments group sex, parties, new faces.

Even if you compare them with yesterday's Ella and Isaac training on the Guinness record - then Ella was more interesting. But Ella and Isaac have an advantage. Soon they will move and run conveyor of orgies as in the first apartment (or better).

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not just for them. Dana&Chris - too. And the other participants.

In several apartments, many hours masturbation sessions in the best cams angles (this is like webcams - only without ringing tokens).

In other apartments group sex, parties, new faces.

Even if you compare them with yesterday's Ella and Isaac training on the Guinness record - then Ella was more interesting. But Ella and Isaac have an advantage. Soon they will move and run conveyor of orgies as in the first apartment (or better).

Hi groomy, hows everything?  You know what i mean, i like to watch orgies, 3somes, 4somes as much as the nexy person on here, but i also love to watch couples like Violet and Jeff. A lot if people have 0 interest in your regular average couple who keeps sex only to each other.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi groomy, hows everything?  You know what i mean, i like to watch orgies, 3somes, 4somes as much as the nexy person on here, but i also love to watch couples like Violet and Jeff. A lot if people have 0 interest in your regular average couple who keeps sex only to each other.

No - I just point that in the current  VH situation, it's very difficult for just loving couples to survive.:confused: Usual couples or change - for example Grace. Or balance on brink of survival - using other resources (normal work).

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree with everyone, these 2 are great. I give him a triple +A rating for effort and stamina for pussy eating. However I give him a C- for actual performance of the act. Just my opinion, so nobody jump down my throat for it.  

You're only bloody jealous you perv lol xxxx

• Like 1

Thats why as hot as these 2 are right now, in 2 weeks we be saying. "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo"?  And the answer will be,  " In lasteth placeth in views!" 

As much as I would hate that to happen you are probably right Ash. They are going through their honeymoon period now which all newcomers seen to have and then it just wanes unfortunately. VH viewers are a fickle lot really. Viewers seen to want the variety that some seen to offer and not just banging the same orifice time after time. How he doesn't break every bone in her body beats me as she is only slight build. Anyway Ash don't get too jealous just give Guy more vitamins 🤣 xxxx

• Like 1

Thats why as hot as these 2 are right now, in 2 weeks we be saying. "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo"?  And the answer will be,  " In lasteth placeth in views!" 

You're probably correct but I hope not. I will at least try to give them a fair share of my viewing time.  I definitely can steal time from some of  the others that don't make sense to me. LOL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Agree with you... not in the lasteth.. but way down.. 

• Like 1