Gloria & Romeo

On 7/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, At77 said:

Agree! They have genuine affection, passionate sex and argue just like any other couple. I don’t see any “show” here. I love these two. I think they even had an argument while he was fucking her tonight! Lol 

Theyre multitasking, arguing and h aving makeup sex at the same time!😊

• Like 3

They definitely seem to be a very loving couple and I still cant figure out how she walks after a session with that enormous cock--She is so small of frame--She is really quite sexy and she  knows how to keep the big boy in line

Screenshot (2159).png

Screenshot (2160).png

Screenshot (2161).png

Screenshot (2162).png

Screenshot (2163).png

Screenshot (2164).png

Screenshot (2166).png

• Like 3

Dude can't get it hard enough to do much with it.  Not sure if I feel worse for him or for her (but she is a trooper keeping it in her mouth for sooooo long).

Here's the clip.  Not sure how it ended since I stopped watching after 30 minutes (It's OK to u/l as long as VH has their sig in the clip, correct?).

https://mab.to/JhRcchjXk

mk13.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Dude can't get it hard enough to do much with it.  Not sure if I feel worse for him or for her (but she is a trooper keeping it in her mouth for sooooo long).

Here's the clip.  Not sure how it ended since I stopped watching after 30 minutes (It's OK to u/l as long as VH has their sig in the clip, correct?).

mk13.jpg

Im not sure how it ended, but it happ ens, no sense to keep trying for too long. Snuggle up and watch tv, or get something to eat, take a bath together, or whatever. No big deal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

mk13.jpg

Video can be shared only with attachment center on vh 

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Im not sure how it ended, but it happ ens, no sense to keep trying for too long. Snuggle up and watch tv, or get something to eat, take a bath together, or whatever. No big deal. 

they went at it for pretty much the whole night. don't expect much from them for a couple of days!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they went at it for pretty much the whole night. don't expect much from them for a couple of days!

Wow they sure was, he was sure banging the shit out of her earlier today in bed its a wonder her bones don't break.

• Like 1