Gloria & Romeo

il y a 28 minutes, ooopel a dit :

oh, hello there ,absolutely not you my dear Ash, you on my opened list of entering any time to my heart..:heart:

Omg, i thought you wrre mad at me about something! Im so glad youre not! Until just recently i havnt been my usual dopey self, ive been sick and i havnt been posting much.  Hope to chat with you soon on here! ☺️❤️

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Amy3 a dit :

He is desperately jerking his limpy dick into in a way I have never seen. Guess that what you can do when you have a dick that big. They both look utterly worn the fuck out from having sex. No passion, just desperation. Blah!

It sure doesnt look lije theyre having a fun sexy time, does it? I give them props for stamina, if thats what they are into.  Me, i want pleasure and i want to give even more pleasure. At some point i want to cum. And cum hard and the same for Guy. And of course i need to make a confession, which as usual makes me seem boring, once i have a good orgasm, im pretty much done. We dont go for 2d rounds or 3rd rounds. We hold each other, and stay in the moment, and thats it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg, i thought you wrre mad at me about something! Im so glad youre not! Until just recently i havnt been my usual dopey self, ive been sick and i havnt been posting much.  Hope to chat with you soon on here! ☺️❤️

oh , no ,not like that thoughts comes to my head about you !!oh my dear , i been glad when saw you and i'm always be happy when see you , you still  a good girl and i hope  all health in this world to you ,and yeaaah , all doors of my soul and heart always welcome to you Ash at any time ..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

He pretended to have an orgasm. Nothing came out of his little guy down there. 😋

oh , his a little guy need to take a rest for a week ,he is never stop from when they started on in the apt, he is a fake romeo ,this the right place for word a fake::)

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Robwin a dit :

This guy is absolutely obsessed with sex he has been continual all bloody night eating her out and trying to get a hard on by wanking himself.

She just lies there now and just lets him do what he wants to it is begining to be sad to keep watching it. Shes making no noise at all and her pussy must be red raw by now. This is becoming as i said rather sad to watch now as he has been at it for hours now.

I think he must have a serious problem this isn't sex its almost like abuse.

wank1.jpg  0   252.14 Ko

wank2.jpg  1   233.71 Ko

wank3.jpg  0   196.6 Ko

Who would have ever thought getting your pussy licked could be abusive, I think you right!

• Like 2