Gloria & Romeo

5 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

You're probably correct but I hope not. I will at least try to give them a fair share of my viewing time.  I definitely can steal time from some of  the others that don't make sense to me. LOL

Haha, I love watching couples. Violet and Jeff, the hottest couple ever on here, didnt make it because of no guests and no sex outside of thier relationship. 2 stunningly hot people, seemed very nice, they should give it a go on RLC if they can. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I love watching couples. Violet and Jeff, the hottest couple ever on here, didnt make it because of no guests and no sex outside of thier relationship. 2 stunningly hot people, seemed very nice, they should give it a go on RLC if they can. 

Or why not try to come back and manage themselves.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Just In said:

Or why not try to come back and manage themselves.

They could do that, but the situation wouldnt change. Any chance of succes has always been having guests, and occasoonally mixing it up sexually. I dont really think they into that or it would have happened before. And i have no problem with that, just reality. I dont want any woman touching Jeff other than Violet, i might have to go over there and slap a bitch!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

They could do that, but the situation wouldnt change. Any chance of succes has always been having guests, and occasoonally mixing it up sexually. I dont really think they into that or it would have happened before. And i have no problem with that, just reality. I dont want any woman touching Jeff other than Violet, i might have to go over there and slap a bitch!

I agree! Violet and Jeff had the best sex. Solid hot fucking sex every time. I miss them so much. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree! Violet and Jeff had the best sex. Solid hot fucking sex every time. I miss them so much. 

Me too, super sexy!. No more late night fingerings for me with Guy sound asleep next to me in bed.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Me too, super sexy!. No more late night fingerings for me with Guy sound asleep next to me in bed.

Check that, theres still late night fingerings, im just watching sonething other than Jeff

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha! Jeff sure was a sexy guy that’s for sure. No frills pounding from that guy with a passion of eating her out. Loved it! 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:25 AM, legrandrobert said:

I want to meet your cousin, I'll introduce you to a couples of mine……………………….😅

She is coming to Ontario by the end of this year..... and btw how are your cousins 😍😍 ?