Gloria & Romeo

2 minutes ago, plum said:

I know they guys cock is pretty impressive size wise....but he never seems to get a full erection... it always seems to be at half mast..😄
Seems he's always "thumbing in a slackey"
The girl is pretty insatiable though..she seems very highly sexed..and very beautiful too.
The sex is always mechanical though.. going through the motions.. no real connection or passion.
or is it just me?

You are totally right, No passion or something like that. Watching them is jsut boring for me

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are totally right, No passion or something like that. Watching them is jsut boring for me

I'm glad I'm not the only one Jab..these two are like automatons.
no spark between them IMHO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they are like sex robots or so 😜

Very well put i was gonna say a sex machine but lets not split hairs.

Like you i don't find them enjoyable to watch at all as you say they are just going through the motions i don't think i have ever seen them kiss yet unless i have blinked and missed it lol.

you certainly won't miss the fucking or sucking its just like on a bloody video stuck in a fucking loop :biggrin:

Never any emotion Gloria just lies there while he's pounding away for no apparent reason except fucking for fucking sake.

Enjoyable...NO i am afraid not they are just in my opinion ruining the whole experience.

• Like 3

I sometimes wonder if there is a certain number of erections a man can have in his lifetime before it gives out. Kinda like a lithium ion battery can only be charged about 500 times before it can’t hold the same charge. If so, I’d say Romeo is fucked! Lol!!! 😮

• Like 2

5 hours ago, plum said:

I know they guys cock is pretty impressive size wise....but he never seems to get a full erection... it always seems to be at half mast..😄
Seems he's always "thumbing in a slackey"
The girl is pretty insatiable though..she seems very highly sexed..and very beautiful too.
The sex is always mechanical though.. going through the motions.. no real connection or passion.
or is it just me?

No, its not just you, no passion whatsoever.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I sometimes wonder if there is a certain number of erections a man can have in his lifetime before it gives out. Kinda like a lithium ion battery can only be charged about 500 times before it can’t hold the same charge. If so, I’d say Romeo is fucked! Lol!!! 😮

Thats a horrible thought! I dont get these two? They just keep going and going. Whats the point? That guy Grishka, would go down on Maria for a good long of time, but he would do all kinds of different stuff down ,she never knew what was next. This guy clamps down and looks like hes trying to suck her insides out through her pussy! And sheslike the female version of Joe, really weird.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats a horrible thought! I dont get these two? They just keep going and going. Whats the point? That guy Grishka, would go down on Maria for a good long of time, but he would do all kinds of different stuff down ,she never knew what was next. This guy clamps down and looks like hes trying to suck her insides out through her pussy! And sheslike the female version of Joe, really weird.

IMHO! VHTV is hosting 2 very sick people, who appear to have some sort of serious sexual dysfunction. What's happening here is not healthy and to me quite disturbing. These people need help! VHTV needs to look into this situation further. They’re like candy addicts who found their way into the chocolate factory and VHTV is selling ticket to watch their demise. Something isn’t right here! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO! VHTV is hosting 2 very sick people, who appear to have some sort of serious sexual dysfunction. What's happening here is not healthy and to me quite disturbing. These people need help! VHTV needs to look into this situation further. They’re like candy addicts who found their way into the chocolate factory and VHTV is selling ticket to watch their demise. Something isn’t right here! 

Hey Amy,  yeah irs really weird, like zombies f'ng each other. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

🤣i love your comparisons to a lithium ion battery, it's not like you can go into a store and buy a replacement dick is it lol. Oh I will have the 11" one please and can I take out an extended guarantee as well 😂

• Like 1