Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like many other apartments, we cannot expect action 7/24

True that several guests came to this apartment only to chat, drink and play video games.  But they already have 3 pages of video in the archives.  We saw several hot babes naked, fucking or take a shower,  we have seen wild sex in the kitchen, on the couch and in the bedroom.  The apartment opened July 25.  So not bad for the first 3 weeks.  It has been quiet for the last day or so but we got much more than several other apartments.  So I'm not complaining if it is quiet once in a while.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,Groomy said recently that he thinks Zack could be an top manager but honestly he it's so so far from George and others,this house only works with one or other threesome and specialy with Zack in the place(that means weak residents..who it's Pablo..)and the other place of him it's even more death,not an top manager at all,but he can improve of course.

No:

21 hours ago, groomy said:

From all I've seen. Zack - can actually be a top-end participant. With Selma&other girls and even some this friends/Blondie guy. But as a manager - his dick strength is not enough for 2 apartments.:confused: And I do not see yet - how these participants will attract the subscribers attention, without Zack&Selma&other girls.

I wrote - that without Zack place is boring. Even new girls/guys who come are not doing anything, not even in the format of sex. Their overall activity is talking, drinking, sofa with PS4.

Objectively - the more such parties will be in this house - the less their effectiveness. Subscribers at 2-3-4 will understand - it's boring, and if there is start some activity, then it's enough to look at the advertisement and open apartment then.

7 hours ago, groomy said:

No:

I wrote - that without Zack place is boring. Even new girls/guys who come are not doing anything, not even in the format of sex. Their overall activity is talking, drinking, sofa with PS4.

Objectively - the more such parties will be in this house - the less their effectiveness. Subscribers at 2-3-4 will understand - it's boring, and if there is start some activity, then it's enough to look at the advertisement and open apartment then.

My apologies groomy,i tought you said that Zack had potential to be an top manager.Agree regard Zack could be an very good participant,by far he it's the best "resident" of his two houses and he seems to have an good number of attractive females friends.Weak manager good resident.

10 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

like many other apartments, we cannot expect action 7/24

True that several guests came to this apartment only to chat, drink and play video games.  But they already have 3 pages of video in the archives.  We saw several hot babes naked, fucking or take a shower,  we have seen wild sex in the kitchen, on the couch and in the bedroom.  The apartment opened July 25.  So not bad for the first 3 weeks.  It has been quiet for the last day or so but we got much more than several other apartments.  So I'm not complaining if it is quiet once in a while.

Isn't an bad place,and just you said the place already had some good moments,would say in comparation with Zack other place this one it's pretty good.Just hope it doesn't become an place were people apear from time to time to give show than Place stays empty.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Isn't an bad place,and just you said the place already had some good moments,would say in comparation with Zack other place this one it's pretty good.Just hope it doesn't become an place were people apear from time to time to give show than Place stays empty.

It is certainly a 'drop in' place but in my view this gives it colour i.e. two new girls appeared last night.