Juliet & Pablo

And serious,how many hours can this girl sleep!?i look to the place hours ago and she was sleeping in bed,looked now at 16h00 and still sleeping,did VH put standards this low!?Worst thing is that this crap manager have free pass to open places as he wish.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The fault it's 100% of one person..The manager.At least put an real couple.

right, based on this example we will convince ourselves how many viewers is interested in watching day to day life of others, unless it will unexpectedly changed into endless sex orgy. 🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tip to "manager",next time put grown men's and woman's in the places,not kids,kinda surprised with this,because it's not alowed underage persons in cams,and this persons have at max 14,15 years.

18+. This is not orgy apartment. This apartment is Zack&Blondie and their friends.🤓

Who wanted more real apartments - that's it.

Another point - the business side. It's strange here. Zack&Blondie lived with Misty. And they know very well - how can earn a lot in VH.:confused:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

18+. This is not orgy apartment. This apartment is Zack&Blondie and their friends.🤓

Another point - the business side. It's strange here. Zack&Blondie lived with Misty. And they know very well - how can earn a lot in VH.:confused:

I know they don't have 14,15 but They act like that,honestly not wasking for an orgy apartment but at least an house were sex and nudity it's usual,Just like the cam girls thing..it starts this way..with one two houses of nothing..then soon will be three,four of them.But just like you said..there is an business side and unless they have no willing to last sooner or later things must change and things happen,one thing for sure this manager(Zack)it's creating an bad rep very fast.

I know they don't have 14,15 but They act like that,honestly not wasking for an orgy apartment but at least an house were sex and nudity it's usual,Just like the cam girls thing..it starts this way..with one two houses of nothing..then soon will be three,four of them.But just like you said..there is an business side and unless they have no willing to last sooner or later things must change and things happen,one thing for sure this manager(Zack)it's creating an bad rep very fast.

to see sex and nudity you'll have to switch to other apartment I'm afraid, this one is purposely reserved for different kind of visual experience 😀

• Upvote 1

I agree! I have informed support that if nothing is done I will be cancelling my subscription. As someone said...this is about business and our money. Paying for deception is never a good thing...😞

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

what a shame, I was hoping to see some sexy chicks from the fitness club, spreading their legs in front of cam 👎🏻

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, waldi said:

to see sex and nudity you'll have to switch to other apartment I'm afraid, this one is purposely reserved for different kind of visual experience 😀

The unreal part of this that makes it uninteresting is not the lack of sex but the group simply playing to the cams.. ideally the cameras are forgotten and natural activity goes on. Neither is accomplished here,,

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm really quite strange place at the moment...

i reached out to support and they asked "what is it exactly that you don't like about Juliet & Pablo?". I responded, "perhaps you could tell me what you like about them?.

• Upvote 1