Em & Sia

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think Bob is here to stay, and Em will stay loyal to him and will love him.

i don‘t thinks so,  bob will leave now or later, love  is not option for the two in these conditions , we will watch  may be my thoughts will  be wrong

4 minutes ago, x1000 said:

may be some advises from alex make the twist

There won't be shortage of elite guys for Sia when she wants them. So I don't think anyone bothers with this fellow. He will remain just friend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

i don‘t thinks so,  bob will leave now or later, love  is not option for the two in these conditions , we will watch  may be my thoughts will  be wrong

Maybe, but consider that when Em stayed with a garbage like Sid for such long time, with all that struggle, then Bob's chance is much higher. That is my point.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

There won't be shortage of elite guys for Sia when she wants them. So I don't think anyone bothers with this fellow. He will remain just friend. 

this apt always has its strange ways ,his presence sure has its purpose 😂

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Maybe, but consider that when Em stayed with a garbage like Sid for such long time, with all that struggle, then Bob's chance is much higher. That is my point.

if we are talking about serious long relationship not only sex and business  ,i consider bob  as a garbage too, may be much higher than sid who was her boyfriend for long time before bob‘s appearance and fighting to take sid‘s place   🤣😂

Sia even gave her big friend a shot. She rocks.. Em must have opened the door for Bob again. Each time it's going to be more violent and harder to ask him to leave.. He's a manipulator and has a lack of  Impathy for anyone here. He just charges around like he owns the place. Em needs to get away from the fear of not having someone for a while and kick him to the curb. Maybe Sia will loan Em her teddy bear..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

You might think Em fucked two other guys while she was with Sid so she will do the same with Bob, but that is misleading. Sid was such a bad boyfriend and partner. I am impressed how Em suffered but stayed with Sid. It was so hard for Em to detach herself from such bad boyfriend such as Sid. 

So why was Em such a good partner and girlfriend?  She cheated on her boyfriend at least twice, she was anti-social, she was rude to her housemates Lexy and Pete, she went thru Lisa's things, she seem to be rather lazy.  What makes her such a good catch?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, photog32 said:

So why was Em such a good partner and girlfriend?  She cheated on her boyfriend at least twice, she was anti-social, she was rude to her housemates Lexy and Pete, she went thru Lisa's things, she seem to be rather lazy.  What makes her such a good catch?

She is totally lazy. All places she lives in look like a pig sty after some time...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Because she has a sweet ass and when she's in the mood, she f**ks like a rabid mink!!:biggrin:  With those qualities, at VH the anti-social ones can be forgiven..😀

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Why was Sid garbage?

44 minutes ago, photog32 said:

I am not saying Em is the best, but Sid was a total mess. 

I was about to type a big essay explain how Sid was staring at his lame laptop all the time, not socialize, fucking Sia a few times, Pushed EM+Bob fuck each other...... but if you haven't notice any of these, lets move on .... 🙂