Em & Sia

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

With the upcoming QLC NAND SSDs will become so cheap hard disks are no longer needed at all...

Yeah have read about those they are starting to arrive and as you say the big difference will be the cost almost revolutionary hopefully.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Good to know who to come to with my tech questions. 😊 But, I'm
gonna take a wild guess you meant 1TB SSHD and not 1GB. How
much of it is solid state?

:biggrin: Not bad for a wild guess but yes i did mean 1TB, must have had a senior moment brain not connecting with fingers lol Solid state bit is 6GB

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Very unhygienic just laying on the mattress at least you can wash the sheets but the mattress no. Not good.

Sleeping like that is one thing...  a quick wank is completely different  lol  🤣

Just had a look now and there is a sheet on the bed, so all good...? 😊

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Bob grabbed his stuff and has left, looks like a break up.

If you think about it, if they did in fact break up, this will be the first time that Em has been single since her introduction to VH. We do know Em has the potential to keep exs lingering on so we'll see if Bob shows up again or not.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you think about it, if they did in fact break up, this will be the first time that Em has been single since her introduction to VH. We do know Em has the potential to keep exs lingering on so we'll see if Bob shows up again or not. 

I hope that Bob will disappear forever and that Em, together with Sia, really starts to have fun !