Em & Sia

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you, it's because she has an enigmatic personality and because she is willing to have sex with more then one guy. I don't see anyone here with an unhealthy obsession with Em because she is a young girl. 

Enigmatic? The smile of the Mona Lisa yes, the Sphinx yes, the assassination of JFK yes, ...
but Em? It's a hell of a lot like so many young people (and older too).

• Like 2

Just now, Coffee94 said:

Enigmatic? The smile of the Mona Lisa yes, the Sphinx yes, the assassination of JFK yes, ...
but Em? It's a hell of a lot like so many young people (and older too).

Agree. Em is as interesting as paint dry on the wall. She fucks either with Sid or Bob. Both are boring and keep their pants on. What keeps me interested is Sia. Curious if she will bring guys over. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Em is as interesting as paint dry on the wall. She fucks either with Sid or Bob. Both are boring and keep their pants on. What keeps me interested is Sia. Curious if she will bring guys over. 

...and yet, she get a whole lot of attention from CC members. You tell me why?

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

true, I'm unable to understand even one quarter of the excitement about this flat but, let people watch what they like 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

...and yet, she get a whole lot of attention from CC members. You tell me why?

Just my opinion but if you want just dicks in pussy's yawn yawn most apartments cater for just that but as I think you said earlier people like Ruby and Em are an enigma and you don't know what to expect from them so they are often watched in fact its almost bringing the whole thing back to a sort of voyeur experience but no one will admit it.

• Like 2

There are basically 3 main types of viewers. Those who record everything they can get their hands on to shove into their hard drives. Those who hunt for live sex and bate to it. Those who are compelled to know everything about everything that happens in an apt so they can feel good about knowing everything. Em falls into the category if the last one.

But, it's the fact that she is moody and has potential to fuck more then 1 person that sets the hook.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just my opinion but if you want just dicks in pussy's yawn yawn most apartments cater for just that but as I think you said earlier people like Ruby and Em are an enigma and you don't know what to expect from them so they are often watched in fact its almost bringing the whole thing back to a sort of voyeur experience but no one will admit it.

Yes, I've noticed that too. People here set on sex always seem to maintain an interest in atypical apts for that purpose, I can only presume. 

if vh didn't have the timeline & archive everyone would have already forgotten em a long time ago. when i still watched vv i watched either zoe/iris apt or anna as nobody else ever did anything. there was no timeline & the archives were dependent on the viewers recording so if nobody watched to push record anything that may have happened was gone forever.anyone that watched em at old a & a apt would have seen almost nothing & would have thought that nothing ever happened on vh. em is strictly timeline only. if & when she proves that she will actually do something only then will she deserve live views.

• Like 2