Em & Sia

10 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Hope this is not a next cycle in the psychiatric hospital!

I think they are going to a smaller place and with better camera setup. Hopefully we see better close up shots to Sia's action. 

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think they are going to a smaller place and with better camera setup. Hopefully we see better close up shots to Sia's action. 

I do not think a new apartment can improve the level of entertainment that Em, Bob and Sia have offered to us until today.
It is useless to have a larger apartment if they never invite friends;
It is useless to have a brighter apartment if you close the curtains and / or turn off the lights;
It is useless to have a flat with well-positioned cameras if them are not considered when having sex;
It is useless to have a new apartment if the sex remains boring, monotonous and always very fast.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, budda said:

I do not think a new apartment can improve the level of entertainment that Em, Bob and Sia have offered to us until today.
It is useless to have a larger apartment if they never invite friends;
It is useless to have a brighter apartment if you close the curtains and / or turn off the lights;
It is useless to have a flat with well-positioned cameras if them are not considered when having sex;
It is useless to have a new apartment if the sex remains boring, monotonous and always very fast.

Said very nicely.

• Like 1