Em & Sia

Oh dear. Sia is leaving and I lost all interest in this place😞. With only Em & Bob they should not even bother opening it again...

Good day,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Em is moving to another town, she will be back online on 29th, but Sia is leaving the project unfortunately.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV. 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. Sia is leaving and I lost all interest in this place

Are you really surprised? I can't imagine she would even want to stay when nobody is watching, between the lack of anything interesting and the problems with cam angles and lighting that were never fixed from day one. Even Sara who had a following left VH because money from work was more than money earned from VH. The sad thing is, Em actually had the best resources to make it when she was living with Pete and Lexy, but because she was so antisocial she burned that bridge. You would think that in all that time she would have at least learned that being anti-social and being on VH will get you nowhere fast. Em and Sia maybe would have had a chance last year when the apartment listing was much smaller but even with Sia, there is simply not enough activity in this place to compete with over thirty other apartments.

I would say maybe a last ditch effort for Em would be if maybe she could get introduced to either Zack or Ruby depending if the town she moves to is close enough and hope she isn't so anti-social that they get fed up with her they way Pete and Lexy did. At the very least, they're going to have to find another person to move in with them. Em and Bob do not have good sex at all and they are not an interesting couple to watch by themselves. I know you stated you have no interest in Em, but I'm still enough of a fan of hers to at least wish she would try a little harder to succeed here.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would say maybe a last ditch effort for Em would be if maybe she could get introduced to either Zack or Ruby depending if the town she moves to is close enough and hope she isn't so anti-social that they get fed up with her they way Pete and Lexy did. At the very least, they're going to have to find another person to move in with them. Em and Bob do not have good sex at all and they are not an interesting couple to watch by themselves. I know you stated you have no interest in Em, but I'm still enough of a fan of hers to at least wish she would try a little harder to succeed here.

No. Real chance for Em was Misty, when they lived with Anastasia. But some Misty's efforts - went into emptiness:confused:.

7577540.jpg

Misty - could become locomotive that will make Em great in VH. Not Lisa. Not Lexy&Pete. New apt? We'll see. Most likely it will be something like that month in Anna's white apt - when Em and Sid live alone with drama and some stupid guests.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Real chance for Em was Misty, when they lived with Anastasia. But some Misty's efforts - went into emptiness

Basically this boils down to Em's best chance is having Anna/Alex as managers and being better associated with all the tenants. Em lived with Lisa, Nyusha, and Lexy/Pete. Misty was friends with all of them, but Em burned every one of those bridges. It wasn't just Misty's efforts, but everyone.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Basically this boils down to Em's best chance is having Anna/Alex as managers and being better associated with all the tenants. Em lived with Lisa, Nyusha, and Lexy/Pete. Misty was friends with all of them, but Em burned every one of those bridges. It wasn't just Misty's efforts, but everyone.

She is just antisocial. That is her problem... But curious if the new place will be better. Hard to make it even more worse than the last one 🤭

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, pahman said:

Looks like they will be back tomorrow or on monday.

Obviously, tomorrow means something like manana…. the method is taken from VV.

The newsletter of 9/28 said:  Em is moving to a new place in a different city. She will be most likely go online tomorrow.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, spielo said:

Obviously, tomorrow means something like manana…. the method is taken from VV.

The newsletter of 9/28 said:  Em is moving to a new place in a different city. She will be most likely go online tomorrow.

VHTV makes announcements without knowing what they are writing !!

• Like 1

Dear XXX,

Good day,
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Dear user!
We are very disappointed together with you. Em must come back 2 days ago, but she has some difficulties with the relocation. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to see her as soon as possible.
Thanks for your time.

YVoyeur House TV Team,
  • Like 2