Em & Sia

Bad camera setup in big rooms is like a cancer that endangers the existence of the participant lives in the room. It causes the following chain effect that gradually kills the place:

1- Viewers won't be attracted to the place since the view is garbage

2- No matter how much participants try, they don't see much of view income. Because of #1

3- Participants get discouraged, give up and stop making any effort to improve statistics

4- The manager and participant won't have enough income, and gradually plan to shut down the place (between 3 to 6 month)

Currently, Sia is at the stage #3 listed above.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

1- Viewers won't be attracted to the place since the view is garbage

2- No matter how much participants try, they don't see much of view income. Because of #1

3- Participants get discouraged, give up and stop making any effort to improve statistics

4- The manager and participant won't have enough income, and gradually plan to shut down the place (between 3 to 6 month)

This is pretty good. I know I've said in the past specifically about this place and about these tenants that I really want them to make it here and do well, but they have shown so little effort to address any of the issues. They finally changed the angle of the bed to better accommodate the angles but the lighting is still bad and the angles in the living room are still bad. We know both Em and Anna reads the threads. I have no idea why after all this time, nothing is being done about these issues.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is pretty good. I know I've said in the past specifically about this place and about these tenants that I really want them to make it here and do well, but they have shown so little effort to address any of the issues. They finally changed the angle of the bed to better accommodate the angles but the lighting is still bad and the angles in the living room are still bad. We know both Em and Anna reads the threads. I have no idea why after all this time, nothing is being done about these issues.

The bedroom camera setup is not nearly as bad as the living room where Sia lives. No matter what Sia does, we can't see anything useful.

That is a shame since Sia is one of the best, with lots of potentials. They should find a place similar to Ruby apartment for Sia

• Like 2