Em & Sia

Em is  undisciplined, lazy and disorganized.

She needs lots of time to get this done, and I think there will be so many issues with the result at the end.

I am just hoping for a better camera setup (lighting , position etc.) so we gate better clear closeups to her ass and Sia sex.

• Like 2

Just now, zoifan said:

Em is  undisciplined, lazy and disorganized.

She needs lots of time to get this done, and I think there will be so many issues with the result at the end.

I am just hoping for a better camera setup (lighting , position etc.) so we gate better clear closeups to her ass and Sia sex.

Sia is not coming back.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, budda said:

VHTV makes announcements without knowing what they are writing !!

Most of the time VHTV is pretty clueless about what is happening with the tenants, particularly the tenants under managers. Rather then trust everything that they write, it's best to just laugh at them when the truth and facts reveal their fuck ups. 🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How did you find out?

On 9/26/2018 at 3:41 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. Sia is leaving and I lost all interest in this place😞. With only Em & Bob they should not even bother opening it again...

Good day,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Em is moving to another town, she will be back online on 29th, but Sia is leaving the project unfortunately.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Most likely Sia has found a boyfriend who does not wish to participate in the project and has moved in with him.  IMO she never seemed to be very excited about being in the apartment or sleeping on the couch in the first place.  All we can do is wish her well. 

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Most likely Sia has found a boyfriend who does not wish to participate in the project and has moved in with him.  IMO she never seemed to be very excited about being in the apartment or sleeping on the couch in the first place.  All we can do is wish her well. 

She never was excited being Em's maid, tidying up her pig sty and cleaning for her. I can understand her why she left

• Like 3

Just now, Sparkles said:

Guess Anna&Alex could get the chance and don't even open the house 

Em and Bob are not interesting at all. And without Sia there the violent aspects of their relationship will break out again. I give them two months at max til they are out

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em and Bob are not interesting at all. And without Sia there the violent aspects of their relationship will break out again. I give them two months at max til they are out

I agree.. but also Sia never seems very interested ... and even the guys she get (the ones i remember was Bob type of guys.. what didn't help at all) 

well lets see

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She never was excited being Em's maid, tidying up her pig sty and cleaning for her. I can understand her why she left

Couldn’t agree more, there is a very thin line between antisocial and bone arse lazy

• Like 3