23 hours ago, Roberta said:

ну зачем такое снимать. повешу шторку и ничего не увидите!!!👹

Well, why such a shoot. I'll hang the curtain and see nothing !!! 👹

If I am understanding your message you are unhappy with the video I posted, I don't understand why you are unhappy given that you show a lot whilst having sex and the video doesn't really show much. But if this is a complaint from you then I will do you a favour and make this my last post in this thread and put your apartment on my ignore list.

8 hours ago, Just In said:

If I am understanding your message you are unhappy with the video I posted, I don't understand why you are unhappy given that you show a lot whilst having sex and the video doesn't really show much. But if this is a complaint from you then I will do you a favour and make this my last post in this thread and put your apartment on my ignore list.

What happened?

12 hours ago, Just In said:

Huh ?

13 hours ago, Just In said:

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened?

32 minutes ago, nack said:

Huh ?

i think that she misunderstood the intent of the video. the only thing that seems to be out of bounds with vh is #1 & #2. she probably thought that was the purpose of the vid i'm guessing. to catch those functions.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Just In said:

Если я понимаю ваше сообщение, вы недовольны видео, которое я разместил, я не понимаю, почему вы недовольны, учитывая, что вы много показываете, занимаясь сексом, и видео действительно не показывает много. Но если это жалоба от вас, я сделаю вам одолжение и сделаю это последнее сообщение в этой теме и поставлю вашу квартиру в свой список игнорирования.

нет все нормально. я просто стесняюсь😇 не хотела вас обидеть. просто не приятно на себя смотреть как я готовлюсь к анальному сексу)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roberta said:

No, everything is normal. I'm just shy "did not want to offend you. just not nice to look at myself as I'm preparing for anal sex) 

I could find a LOT of words to describe you, Roberta, but "shy" would
definitely not be one of them. 😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I could find a LOT of words to describe you, Roberta, but "shy" would
definitely not be one of them. 😁

Lol well put, calling Roberta shy is like calling mount Everest a mole hill 🤣

• Like 3

For my part it 's not shy but embarrassed  The Roberta's sentence can be translated

"no all is normal  I am simply embarrassed did not want to offend you  simply is not decent  to  show  on myself how to get ready for anal sex"

Roberta is not shy at all but  too spontaneous and for some private natural functions she  don't agree to be seen   (why post such video for that you have sites on the net  for scattology)

• Like 3