Sasha & Alice & Spartak

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But that one at the loggia now isn't the one that spartak already rubbed his dick on her tits recently and had showers?? (that is common visit with the yesterday blonde?) 

That's the one that I hoped would do a little more with Spartak who I believe was Mia? Built more for comfort and with a hair colorist who should be struck off.

3 minutes ago, squish said:

That's the one that I hoped would do a little more with Spartak who I believe was Mia? Built more for comfort and with a hair colorist who should be struck off.

I don't know if they already have names... But yes.. on comparing that girl with the blonde of yesterday with Alice.. this one now is way more "closed".. but who knows. 
What i want more to see is the today blonde from the living room in bra.. She called my attention on the other visit 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know if they already have names... But yes.. on comparing that girl with the blonde of yesterday with Alice.. this one now is way more "closed".. but who knows. 
What i want more to see is the today blonde from the living room in bra.. She called my attention on the other visit 

Well on the basis that she allowed Spartak to investigate her boob job just now I would say there were grounds for optimism.