Sina & Jules (2018)

17 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well well, high horses, bubbles, apologies lol my comment certainly produced a good reaction from you guys :biggrin: Don't worry i certainly am aware of what i am looking at it seems to get worse or better, depending on your point of view, every week now  so will be interesting to see how it all finally ends up. Perhaps they should rename it PHTV instead of VHTV after all if it floats your boat what the hell eh. But glad to see we all admit now that Voyeurism has long gone as if we all were not already aware of that. By the way @waldi I don't think i could manage a tree these days::) but thanks for the suggestion lol.

Glad you are OK about things. I like to think that this is a forum that cares about its members feelings and responses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Sina uses all the strategies. Mad orgies (DP/3dicks inside). Hot sex. Hours masturbations from Cleo/Clara style.

450.jpg

451.jpg

452.jpg

453.jpg

I would like to say that I am not surprised by this Sina (since I always had her in my acceptance), but the truth is that I am yes, and a lot.

I remember when she stepped on a project for the first time along with Jules and  even wore a mask.
That Sina is by no means the one we have now.

😲

Just now, thedbear said:

I would like to say that I am not surprised by this Sina (since I always had her in my acceptance), but the truth is that I am yes, and a lot.

I remember when she stepped on a project for the first time along with Jules and  even wore a mask.
That Sina is by no means the one we have now.

😲

Wasn't the mask a role play thing to combine with the bdsm ropes things??? Because that mask didn't hide anything lool 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Wasn't the mask a role play thing to combine with the bdsm ropes things??? Because that mask didn't hide anything lool 

No ! The mask she wore on her first time really protected her anonymity, It was like a veil ...
😎

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

No ! The mask she wore on her first time really protected her anonymity, It was like a veil ...
😎

Nop.. i checked... her face was visible behind it .. and she even was swapping masks... 

The one that was a "real" mask was the one when they brought the extra girl 

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop .. eu verifiquei ... o rosto dela era visível por trás dele .. e ela ainda estava trocando máscaras ... 

O que era uma máscara "real" foi o único quando trouxeram a menina extra 

No ! The mask she wore on her first time really protected her anonymity, It was like a veil ...

As I said above, closing my thoughts, lol

Logically, Sina should be successful. She uses all styles. Attracting subscribers to loving orgies. Loving open views in chaturbate-style. Subscribers who like more - natural. And she quickly learns. Current sex in the dark (just because the theme is romantic) - but this is good sample how to do sex in the dark:heart:👍.

67090.jpg

67091.jpg

67092.jpg

67093.jpg

67094.jpg

67095.jpg

67096.jpg

67097.jpg

67098.jpg

• Like 4