Zack & Blonde Part #1

I haven't posted in a while but my subscription ran out last week and i couldnt be happier lol. When i joined the site i watched religiously for the first few days bit the monotnous routine quickly bored me and i'd just skim through zack and blondes apartment. I was lucky because blonde had some solo fun time towards the end of my sub (solo self loving is my preference lol) but apart from that it was very blah. Thankfully i did branch out into other apartment and find guys i liked on there (new alan, jeff, andrew) so there were a few other highlights during both my first and last time as a subscriber to voyeur house tv.

I still say Zack is the hottest hunk on here...too bad he stuck on perfunctory relationship with jade. I'd have loved to see him explore his kinkier side (which i'm sure he has). 

Anyway, thats been my summary of my VHTV experience 😉

2 hours ago, bayleebr said:

I haven't posted in a while but my subscription ran out last week and i couldnt be happier lol. When i joined the site i watched religiously for the first few days bit the monotnous routine quickly bored me and i'd just skim through zack and blondes apartment. I was lucky because blonde had some solo fun time towards the end of my sub (solo self loving is my preference lol) but apart from that it was very blah. Thankfully i did branch out into other apartment and find guys i liked on there (new alan, jeff, andrew) so there were a few other highlights during both my first and last time as a subscriber to voyeur house tv.

I still say Zack is the hottest hunk on here...too bad he stuck on perfunctory relationship with jade. I'd have loved to see him explore his kinkier side (which i'm sure he has). 

Anyway, thats been my summary of my VHTV experience 😉

Totally agree. Zack is the hottest guy on the site.  Good for him and her if they are in a relationship. Bad for the viewers that want a little bit more though. And I won’t pay for this site. I haven’t gotten off since I first saw Cleo and axel having a secretive moment or so I thought. I was amazed at what I was seeing  because I  thought I caught them doing a sexy illicit moment. but now...well  i know what it is.  Now I’m just accustomed to all of them dong what I expect them to do. And that’s okay! I Like to see the recaps but wouldn’t pay to watch it.i appreciate those who do pay and post for the rest of us though!!!  I like seeing  people commenting on what’s going on. More like it is a reality show with a storyline. I enjoy it but if I am going to get off, I’ll watch something else. This is entertainment for me on a different level. And I love seeing all the commentary!!!!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Guess Zack can't even be bothered to take his clothes off during sex anymore. Lazy, lousy sex today! JADE, you can do so much better! Run

Lol she’s smitten!