Nina & Alan Part #2

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Se ele está doente eu não sei, mas a partir do ponto em que ele voltou, eu ouvi muitas tosses crônicas para realmente começar a me preocupar.

Normalmente Nina está sempre atenta e presente para isso. O que no momento não é o caso. 

😞

Agree. He doesn't seem to be taking care of himself with medicines or proper nutrition.

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess we'll know soon. i think that he has lost interest judging by the last month or so.

in the "last" month, his focus was directed in conjunction with another activity that he was very prepared for. So now we're really going to wait for what we draw forward.

Still relying on his ability to surprise. And of this project too,

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i guess we'll know soon. i think that he has lost interest judging by the last month or so.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

in the "last" month, his focus was directed in conjunction with another activity that he was very prepared for. So now we're really going to wait for what we draw forward.

Still relying on his ability to surprise. And of this project too,

I think a visit from Edda would cheer him up and would blow our mind away again. 

Amen.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think a visit from Edda would cheer him up and would blow our mind away again. 

Amen.

Well, he arrived around 12 am on Saturday. And visibly tired from traveling,

Only today that he made purchases for the pantry.

Really worthy of a visit this week from Joe and Edda, as it was on Nina's farewell for the holidays.
Or Kira ... since she has also undergone significant changes;

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Really worthy of a visit this week from Joe and Edda, as it was on Nina's farewell for the holidays.
Or Kira ... since she has also undergone significant changes;

I was hoping to see him with Edda alone.