B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

yes but why does it necessary mean VHTV will take RLC subscribers or vice versa ?..

I don't give a fuck to VHTV, but i absolutely  don't prophesy that VHTV is going bankruptcy.

I think both sites have their fans and i'm fine with it 

this is just my personal sentiment I just wanted to give a correction about the graphics of noldus they are not right

1 hour ago, firewall said:

this is just my personal sentiment I just wanted to give a correction about the graphics of noldus they are not right

We must distinguish between apples and pears 😉
You are talking about the global ranking and I show the number of visitors

Noldus 2018-09-10 00-49-25-053.jpg

Noldus 2018-09-10 00-47-34-798.jpg

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I agree that RLC is losing popularity and VHTV has grown rapidly. Now there are more sites on the track, so it will be exciting to see who keeps their position

Hello Noldus -  Did you see my PM??  

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I agree that RLC is losing popularity and VHTV has grown rapidly. Now there are more sites on the track, so it will be exciting to see who keeps their position

I think this one will kick the ass of the two others later, l am a suscriber on this site and it's another level on all points

Capture_2018_09_10_01_20_54_798.jpg

6 hours ago, firewall said:

I think this one will kick the ass of the two others later, l am a suscriber on this site and it's another level on all points

Capture_2018_09_10_01_20_54_798.jpg

I do not doubt the future success of this site, especially that it is directed by bongaCams, which must have a good community
on the other hand I see badly take subscribers to RLC or VH because it is not at all the same heart of target
I think we can not really compare tea towels and towels

Je ne doute pas du futur succès de ce site, surtout qu'il est dirigé par bongaCams, qui doit avoir une bonne communauté 
par contre je les voit mal prendre des abonnés à RLC ou VH car ce n'est pas du tout le même coeur de cible 
Je crois qu'on ne peut pas vraiment comparer torchons et serviettes 

alexa now must you let amina have their room alone alexa you have your room you do not have to live the room to amina amina needs private life but you are a girl who does not want other girl private life so i think B2 would have been better if you went home alexa 

17 minutes ago, kase said:

alexa now must you let amina have their room alone alexa you have your room you do not have to live the room to amina amina needs private life but you are a girl who does not want other girl private life so i think B2 would have been better if you went home alexa 

Saying : "come time - come council"

She will leave, as long as Alexa can cuddle with Amina!
Amina knows what to do with Alexa

I really like the main bedroom in B2, it has the big double bed with great camera angles, and it has its own bathroom attached to it, also with great views, so why is it Amina is not using it? Today too, Amina took a shower in the other bathroom, with very poor angle, and no sound.

We've all seen how Amina likes to keep a wach on the RLC thumbnails, to check how her shows are doing on the rankings, so let us hope she reads CC too. Please start using your own bathroom, Amina!