Roberta & Fil

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, it's what i said... "Here i can't say"  .. I don't follow her to know who is who, not even if fil is any of that guys.. i only saw there one girl that could be interesting (white clothes i think) and saw a guy (another one.. seems usual now) messing with the cam when looking for possible girls shower
And don't think disconnecting the cams is having sense.. And VH lying or accept easily that lie not better 

I guess complaining about the tenants purposely cutting the power because the guests are uncomfortable being on cam is simply the price that has to be paid in order to achieve the possibility of more action from guests. In other words, if people insist on a sure thing, they'll miss out on seeing the chase and possiblity. I can understand that. I have to wonder if this is something that people here will accept. I have a feeling they will eventually come around on this and finally accept that the tenants only have to show them what they are willing to show them. Subs cannot override a persons consent. Subs are not guaranteed an unobstructed view of the cams. Only to the extent that the tenants allows it. 

VH already clarified that hiding is not a no no, so, there really should be no rules against the tenants doing anything to the cams if they chose to. 

@groomy, I totally understand and agree with your argument in this regard. To insist on an unobstructed view, only results in shooting oneself in the foot.

• Like 1

Roberta used to be one of my favorites but bad cam placement, poor lighting, and hiding from cams or "mole sex" has caused me to take this apartment off my favorites list.  I rarely check in anymore and notice this apartment is rarely, if ever, on the top six list. I know that participants can hide if they want but we can choose not to view if we want also.  Eventually the apartment will become non profitable and the participants will be forced to leave.   Participants should realize that maintaining an income and keeping an apartment is ultimately  in the hands of the subs and once you've lost subs, it is twice as hard to get them back.

• Like 2