Roberta & Fil

17 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

zoom with such cams means only digital zoom with worst picture

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well lower would be good as the view really is unnatural. Zoom only works with PTZ cams and these are normal cams. Lower 2 and 4 would be great. 3 is okay for me. 

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

By the way I think every house should have a PTZ cam for a sofa closeup... 👍

To add just a little to what Jabba said, PTZ cams have optical zoom.

• Like 1

Cam #2 (12) needs to be placed on the cupboard right by the doorway to the kitchen.  Cam * 3 (13) needs to be lowered to the shelf on the left side  between the two cupboards.. Cam #4 (14) needs to be placed on the window sill by the loggia door.  One needs a fucking telescope to view this room.  They could be mounted with 2-sided tape so they would not fall and they would also be a bit less conspicuous.  I believe such placement would vastly improve the view.  Now if someone already mentioned this tough shit! I pride myself on never having an original thought so there!!`👿😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

Cam #2 (12) needs to be placed on the cupboard right by the doorway to the kitchen.  Cam * 3 (13) needs to be lowered to the shelf on the left side  between the two cupboards.. Cam #4 (14) needs to be placed on the window sill by the loggia door.  One needs a fucking telescope to view this room.  They could be mounted with 2-sided tape so they would not fall and they would also be a bit less conspicuous.  I believe such placement would vastly improve the view.  Now if someone already mentioned this tough shit! I pride myself on never having an original thought so there!!`👿😁

Very good idea. What do you think @Mira&Henry?