Veronika & Lucius, Rocky

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have never had any interest in this apartment i saw enough of Veronika in V&H apartment over the weeks to last a fucking lifetime what with squirting all over the fucking place lol

No i can't see it lasting that long to be honest.

I only watched her the first time she appeared there (and wasn't even the all time) ... not close of my cup of tea

The only interesting thing in the house it's Rocky 😁

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I only watched her the first time she appeared there (and wasn't even the all time) ... not close of my cup of tea

The only interesting thing in the house it's Rocky 😁

Ok do me a favor please   Tell me everything you find interesting about Rocky.  Don't be shy.  Spit it all out 😁🤣🤣👼

Never seen anything special in Verónica,she have lots of sex but..that isn't all.H&M next should try to find something more new and exciting,like an new couple we never seen,not regular guests that we seen doing everything prior But new,hot hot residents.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Never seen anything special in Verónica,she have lots of sex but..that isn't all.H&M next should try to find something more new and exciting,like an new couple we never seen,not regular guests that we seen doing everything prior But new,hot hot residents.

with h & m missing we may not get anyone new.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with h & m missing we may not get anyone new.

Hopeful they will return good and safe.The thing is,unless i am wrong i think they never opened an place with new,unknown to cams residents,was Betty and Rick(guests in H&M place)then Verónica(guest in H&M place)and now Veronica also an usual guest.Gess they play for safe but still that element of surprise doesn't exist in their places.But all them were and are relatively active that's also true.

• 2 weeks later...

whatever they all want to do is of course totally their own business. also i don't want to say bad things about the participants. so i'll just say that mira/menry, veronica, & roberta were some of the hottest most sexually active people on vh. lately they all do nothing or next to nothing. i miss their alter egos.