Veronika & Lucius, Rocky

ist ja alles in Ohrtnung  was ihr so schreibt in den bereichen von VH TV aber sohlte es nicht lieber seien das es 95% Bilder sein , und nicht Geschreibe egal in welcher Wohnung man schaut hier in Cam Cabs Net

und wenn ihr was über die CAM Einstellung streitet dann macht es doch mit einem bild und text   so kommt ihr auf die 95% von Bildern

ist nur ein Vorschlag von mir  

2 hours ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ist ja alles in Ohrtnung  was ihr so schreibt in den bereichen von VH TV aber sohlte es nicht lieber seien das es 95% Bilder sein , und nicht Geschreibe egal in welcher Wohnung man schaut hier in Cam Cabs Net

und wenn ihr was über die CAM Einstellung streitet dann macht es doch mit einem bild und text   so kommt ihr auf die 95% von Bildern

ist nur ein Vorschlag von mir  

Can you please at least write in English. Your German is not good either by way 🙄

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 7:18 PM, BenCoudon said:

If I want to only watch sex scenes, I can go to the archives.  But it becomes obvious that the staff selecting which video makes it to the archive have their own preferences and many scenes are NOT making it to archives.  As soon as a woman bates or use a vibrator, they tweet it and in no times, it is in the archives.  Even just a topless woman speaking on the phone goes to archive. We all know that here on CC,  there are women, bisexual and gay/ lesbian subscribers. But it is obvious that VH staff doesn't care about them.  Just a recent example.  Last week, Alan was home alone for 4 or 5 days.  I am told that he jurked off 2 or 3 times a day, each day for 4 days.  Not a single one of those scenes made it to archive.  At one time, VH had 2 gay apartments.  They closed them because, as per VH, there was not enough viewers watching them.  Funny that the same rule did not apply to girls only apartment.  Several of them last for several months despite the fact that nothing worth mentioning happened there.  So for VH, if it has neither tits nor pussy, it is not important.  90% of the women showers (with no sex) made it to archives.  1% of the male showers are there.   A while ago, we have seen bisexual tree and foursome (Otto, Henry). Then nothing.  Of course Henry will deny it but I would not be surprised that participants that wants to have such type of sex were told by VH to do it off camera.   True that it doesn't interest all subscribers.  But fake sex on the cam shows don't either.  I guess variety and diversity are not  concepts accepted in VH office in Russia.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were told to stop. After the gay apartments closed I carried on subscribing because we had Henry, Otto, Rick who had done some bisexual stuff, even Dean & Jason had a bicurious encounter one party. Now Ricks gone, Dean & Jason are gone, and Henry & Otto haven't done anything with a man for many months. There is no reason for me to keep on subscribing. The only thing for me worth watching is Zack & Blondes bromance and Otto getting pegged by Lola now and again.

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they were told to stop. After the gay apartments closed I carried on subscribing because we had Henry, Otto, Rick who had done some bisexual stuff, even Dean & Jason had a bicurious encounter one party. Now Ricks gone, Dean & Jason are gone, and Henry & Otto haven't done anything with a man for many months. There is no reason for me to keep on subscribing. The only thing for me worth watching is Zack & Blondes bromance and Otto getting pegged by Lola now and again.

nobody was told to stop saving gay or bi-sex moments. i did chat with ben & explained the archive moment request thread. anything that anyone wants to be saved simply post the apt, date, room, & time & the moment ops will be happy to save it. there are so many apts now that there are bound to be stuff that we don't notice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

nobody was told to stop saving gay or bi-sex moments. i did chat with ben & explained the archive moment request thread. anything that anyone wants to be saved simply post the apt, date, room, & time & the moment ops will be happy to save it. there are so many apts now that there are bound to be stuff that we don't notice.

I think they are suggesting that VHTV told them to stop their gay/bisexual behavior, not that the moment operators aren't saving them. There are none to save. It is rather odd that around the time Freddy left, almost all of the bisexual behavior stopped. I tried to ask MH, but they did not respond. The question is why?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Sorry I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about the bisexual activity by the tenants being advised to stop.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, broxman said:

Sorry I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about the bisexual activity by the tenants being advised to stop.

Can you think of any other reason that would explain in it? It is very odd that there is none anymore. It all seems to have stopped right around the same time. I just can't see VHTV telling them to stop. It's weird that's for sure.

Also, when did Henri's get changed to Henry?

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think they are suggesting that VHTV told them to stop their gay/bisexual behavior, not that the moment operators aren't saving them. There are none to save. It is rather odd that around the time Freddy left, almost all of the bisexual behavior stopped. I tried to ask MH, but they did not respond. The question is why?

4 hours ago, broxman said:

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Can you think of any other reason that would explain in it? It is very odd that there is none anymore. It all seems to have stopped right around the same time. I just can't see VHTV telling them to stop. It's weird that's for sure.

Also, when did Henri's get changed to Henry?

you might be right about that to some extent. but more probable would be that there weren't enough views therefore not enough $ generated. from what i remember reading here the 2 gay apts combined earned less than the least viewed straight apt. the gay audience here is a small minority i'm afraid!

• Like 1