Em & Bob

1 minute ago, waldi said:

they're certain people in here I wouldn't wish to see again and those participants are among them. 
Waste of time and money

I hope for Anna & Alex they did not damage or steel anything there and they can find new participants now. Not hard to find more reliable people than E&B I guess 😁

There should be an VHTV rule for..minimal quality.That way the abuses we see from most managers wouldn't happen.This house it's an good exemple of that:really bad cams,bad illumination,several zones without cams filming,constantly going offline.Just like there is rules for not covering cams and acts of violence there should be an Top,main rule...Any new house should have an minimal quality standards..Good cam quality,good illumination,one room/zone without cam only.This would make VHTV better,with better rep,image and would make clients more satisfied.In this case Alex&Anna should show respect for users and NOT reopen anotehr house with Em,bob.We don't need 40,50 houses when half of them are sub par(in cams quality,deliver,etc).Give me 25,30 good houses and it's more than enought.

• Like 3

Although I've always been a fan of Em, I'm not sorry that she and Bob left the program.
They have had no respect for us: hiding, lounging all day, having little sex, monotonous and always in the dark, spending many nights away from home, absence of social life, etc.

This is what we could see:
em.thumb.jpg.0e38b453b5732ce376466bcd46661cae.jpgem2.thumb.jpg.92808631a457ec457db56e3600c06c71.jpg

And this is what we could see from other couples:

anna.thumb.jpg.ef716e831b008e50e67229f6dab98b3c.jpgclaire.thumb.jpg.fd3fb86f41a31a5f6a12e0b8b8b0d93b.jpgclaire2.thumb.jpg.672e073dda14f695235f0687ddcd68b4.jpggrace.thumb.jpg.7d7251ee0a11a776a28e45b2b67759a0.jpgpaisley.thumb.jpg.58a49d9a860b13ff3ed841c97a058967.jpgpaisley1.thumb.jpg.a9a861041c27dd8590ec09efefb6402b.jpg

NO COMMENTS !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There should be an VHTV rule for..minimal quality.That way the abuses we see from most managers wouldn't happen.This house it's an good exemple of that:really bad cams,bad illumination,several zones without cams filming,constantly going offline.Just like there is rules for not covering cams and acts of violence there should be an Top,main rule...Any new house should have an minimal quality standards..Good cam quality,good illumination,one room/zone without cam only.This would make VHTV better,with better rep,image and would make clients more satisfied.In this case Alex&Anna should show respect for users and NOT reopen anotehr house with Em,bob.We don't need 40,50 houses when half of them are sub par(in cams quality,deliver,etc).Give me 25,30 good houses and it's more than enought. 

I was surprised by what you wrote.
Whenever I complained about the tenants turning off the lights, hiding or leaving the house without warning, many members pointed out to me that tenants could do what they wanted and if I did not like them I could look at 30 other apartments.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, budda said:

I was surprised by what you wrote.
Whenever I complained about the tenants turning off the lights, hiding or leaving the house without warning, many members pointed out to me that tenants could do what they wanted and if I did not like them I could look at 30 other apartments.

In this case in not only the the tenants but also th managers,think it's the second house that a&a open for Em and both places had really old cams,terrible lighting conditions and to much zones without cams,of course with residents like Em,bob(that like to hide of cams and stay in low ligh moods)the things gain an even worst scenario.If you like/liked this house,residents and you feel they are a lot hide or in dark..then you should express that(as many times you feel)and not just ignore the houses becase there is 30,40 more bla bla,would go even far..if you don't like an house and their residents you have exactly the same rights,period.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:
Voyeur House TV @VoyeurHouseTV
FollowFollow @VoyeurHouseTV
More

Sad news for Em and Bob fans - they took an indefinite leave. But don't worry - it's a great opportuinty to refresh in minds their passionate moments from archive 😍 http://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm5  #vh_tv #realcams

Very strange term: indefinite leave. 

Indefinite break or surprising leave or…. I guess there is some connection with her surgery….and with the negative comments here.

6 minutes ago, spielo said:

Very strange term: indefinite leave. 

Indefinite break or surprising leave or…. I guess there is some connection with her surgery….and with the negative comments here.

Am surprised its taken so fucking long to go lol

• Like 2

em2.jpg

I think @budda nailed it.

Lighting and proper camera setup is a significant factor to a participant's financial success.

Those big lights that [Kiki, Mike and whoever] are using for cam-shows are there for a reason. The brighter light, the better acceptance.

Unfortunately the participants in this place did not have enough internet skills (nice was to say stupid uneducated) to bother and take a look at their recordings and learn how shitty their effort look like. 

Bad camera setup is like cancer that destroys participant's acceptance, and therefore their motivation and their financial success.  Even Em's marvelous ass could not cover the bad camera setup.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

em2.jpg

I think @budda nailed it.

Lighting and proper camera setup is a significant factor to a participant's financial success.

Those big lights that [Kiki, Mike and whoever] are using for cam-shows are there for a reason. The brighter light, the better acceptance.

Unfortunately the participants in this place did not have enough internet skills (nice was to say stupid uneducated) to bother and take a look at their recordings and learn how shitty their effort look like. 

Bad camera setup is like cancer that destroys participant's acceptance, and therefore their motivation and their financial success.  Even Em's marvelous ass could not cover the bad camera setup.

Would really prefer the leave of A&A being responsible for the cam setup.

Pissing in the sink is more disgusting than the use of bad lights. Cheers.