Courtney & Heather

Just now, pat19d said:

I asked vh if he left, here is their answer

No, the opposite. Girls moved their stuff to this new apartment. It can take some time to unpack all that items.
Thank you for asking the question.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.

Lol what? Makes no sense...

4 minutes ago, binocular said:

At the orgy, who was the bald guy, walking around with no shirt on, just his trousers? An extremely annoying character in my view, constantly moving in on one particular couple when he was obviously not wanted !!

The "couple" was his girlfriend and another guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

1759.jpg

1760.jpg

The situation must have been in bedroom between 09:23 - 10:58 local time (it's the only time missing on timeline, all the other cams during that period are normal). And i would say probably related with that girl

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lisa&Grant managers. Now they are only managers in this city.

M&H managers too. VH management structure I do not know. But I think - they (and Darcie too) work with Anna&Alex.

Tks.. I will let how it's now.. not a big problem
Lisa with Leah&Trixie + Juliet
A&A with M&H + Courtney + Ruby&Calvin
M&H with Veronica + Darcie + Roberta

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The situation must have been in bedroom between 09:23 - 10:58 local time (it's the only time missing on timeline, all the other cams during that period are normal). And i would say probably related with that girl

Tks.. I will let how it's now.. not a big problem
Lisa with Leah&Trixie + Juliet
A&A with M&H + Courtney + Ruby&Calvin
M&H with Veronica + Darcie + Roberta

1) I doubt. All who wanted to fuck with her - have sex till 9 o'clock.:biggrin:

2) Yes, a similar system. A&A have royalty with M&H stats - but only M&H have royalty with Darcie&Roberta&Veronica and only Darcie&Stif - have royalty with Melissa&Sergio.

Lisa&Grant now only ones managers in St. Petersburg. Therefore, they will resolve issues with Courtney and Ruby - but not getting stable royalties. By personal agreement or fix money with Anna.

Just now, groomy said:

1) I doubt. All who wanted to fuck with her - have sex till 9 o'clock.:biggrin:

2) Yes, a similar system. A&A have royalty with M&H stats - but only M&H have royalty with Darcie&Roberta&Veronica and only Darcie&Stif - have royalty with Melissa&Sergio.

Lisa&Grant now only ones managers in St. Petersburg. Therefore, they will resolve issues with Courtney and Ruby - but not getting stable royalties. By personal agreement or fix money with Anna.

So Lisa & Grant are helping A&A with Courtney and Ruby place but managing Juliet and Trixie & Leah 😉

• Like 2

Just now, mic351 said:

WHAT!!!!!  They're just unpacking???  They haven't been thrown out??!!  Bloody hell!!  Now what the hell else are we going to speculate and/or gossip about??😀😨

Let's speculate what took them so long relocating when they onle now move all their stuff 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's speculate what took them so long relocating when they onle now move all their stuff 🤣

Or we can speculate on how much crap they have!!  My lord.  We raised 5 kids and we never had that much crap!!

Just now, mic351 said:

Or we can speculate on how much crap they have!!  My lord.  We raised 5 kids and we never had that much crap!!

Yeap its really a lot. Even support says it:
They are moving in. It's really a big mess of stuff, but you know girls...
Looks like they have a lot of work for start of the week.