3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

I can't remember him, he wasn't at the last party. Kristy will try all of them anyway.

I was just going on the long hair as one of her lovers before had long hair but now that I've had a good look at him I do think he is new to the apartment.  Looking forward to the action because I think Kristy is pretty korny the way she has been taking care of herself lately.

8 minutes ago, van the man said:

Kristy has all the gear but no idea!!!!

Kristy really isn't that good in bed. She looks good but that's really about it. I think her problem is she acts like it's such a privilege just to fuck her that she almost always puts in the bare minimum effort to actually make it enjoyable.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kristy really isn't that good in bed. She looks good but that's really about it. I think her problem is she acts like it's such a privilege just to fuck her that she almost always puts in the bare minimum effort to actually make it enjoyable.

I know I would consider it a privilege just to fuck her..😉

These kids are too young to know much about sex. The guy thought speed is the most important thing, but when he gets older, he learns that other tricks like slow motion and fingers added will be more enjoyable, especially for the woman. I do not know whether Kristy reached any climax.