Piper & Hunter

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Great names,short and easy to remember,think it should smart to put names easy to remember,and also they have kinda an 80,90s vibe and that's cool hehe.

At least they have never used Martha, Mabel or Nelly and make it feel like your visiting an Old Age Home.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

University. 1 pair (I don’t know when it's usually in Ukraine now - 8-30 or 9-00).

Well, they are students anyway. I doubt they are swingers/open couple. But some student parties here will be regular. Will they turn into typical Pablo-parties? We will see. But at least girls here are active, dancing/twerking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

University. 1 pair (I don’t know when it's usually in Ukraine now - 8-30 or 9-00).

Well, they are students anyway. I doubt they are swingers/open couple. But some student parties here will be regular. Will they turn into typical Pablo-parties? We will see. But at least girls here are active, dancing/twerking.

Well, no one is in love with anyone.
No, I don't share my girlfriend with anyone,
No, I'm going to group sex, but I don't fuck anybody else.
sample, cleo, axel, clara, stas, alice, spartak etc.

this is not the real voyeur maybe but no more real voyeur who cares.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At least they have never used Martha, Mabel or Nelly and make it feel like your visiting an Old Age Home.   :biggrin:

Hehe,Martha and Mabel sound cool,vintage style.Will be the next resident names in VH!😁.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

"Will They turn into typical Pablo-parties"..pleaseeee nooooo.Hope we see the brunet guest girl with regularity,she looked nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Could you imagine what it would be like going to university knowing that anyone of your classmates could be watching your every move at home? 😱

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First impression is just another generic couples only place without any innovation

But on positive side the house and cams are good,can't be worst than Pablo's Nothings or Daisy place.