Piper & Hunter

6 hours ago, squish said:

Another good reason for having hidden cams.

You know it would be pretty cool if the cams were set up so that the tenants couldn't tell where exactly they were mounted or which direction they were pointed. Could have a opaque cover over them or have decoys. The problem is that all they would have to do is look at the website or check here and they would see the cam view. It would be too hard to ban them from seeing either site. Oh well! Voyeurism is dead! Just enjoy the very expensive cam shows I guess. 

9 hours ago, squish said:

Another good reason for having hidden cams.

I'll repeat:

advantages

1) More guests and more action.

2) Free behavior, especially for guests.

3) No camera incidents.

limitations

1) The worst quality. Due to smaller sensors. I do not think that VH will buy cameras for 600-800 dollars as Spygasm.

2) 100% guests will not know about cameras.

But in this case it is an ethical question. Even hidden cameras would turn off when the paramedics arrived.

86890.jpg

Get well soon Piper!🍯🏥

• Like 3

5 hours ago, groomy said:

I do not think that VH will buy cameras for 600-800 dollars as Spygasm.

they could buy it without problem in order to improve quality overall; but they won't and soon many unsatisfied people will be gone

1 hour ago, waldi said:

they could buy it without problem in order to improve quality overall; but they won't and soon many unsatisfied people will be gone

their priority of VH is open a maximum of apartments but we lose on quality because of many shit cameras and light,the first priority for me it's to be focused on the video quality and improve all the old cameras,there is enough apartments now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Who pays? Only in Odessa - ~45 000 dollars for cams Spygasm level.

It will pay off so much - for very long time. Years And yet - rent cameras. If pass on to participants with old coefficients, then participants with average activity will not even earn on rent cams (x5 from the current one).