Alan

On 12/23/2018 at 6:01 PM, zoifan said:

Β 

Listen I am not defending George by any means. I do not like George.

But one question pisses me off. Why all these women (including Serena, Edda and this looser girl) fall for him?Β  Can't figure out without knowing the language. The way the Serena showed affection for George gave me a hint that it was more than just money. That I can't figure out.

I share the same opinion about George as you but in all honesty I think the women use him as much as he uses them they are all as bad as each other I think. I was rather shocked at Edda letting him have her that evening but then I think she is also wanting to come back into the VH family if truth were known.Β 

Or perhaps they all like bent dicks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 hours ago, squish said:

Such a treat to see Nina back. Hope it is not just over the Christmas period.

I believe so yes, Christmas and extended to herΒ birthday as well.
But from everything I've been following so far, I do not think Alan is complaining about it.

• Like 1

Maybe this time is diferent but based on the house maybe six latest months will be Nina in th house for few days(maybe on week)then she goes out again for some months,house it's empty,Alan apears to sleep some days.But finaly this time could be diferent and house start being half good.

Happy birthday, Nina. ❀️😚
May you enjoy this date by sharing your personal brilliance with who really cares and has strong, true feelings for you.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
CongratulationsπŸŒ•

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Happy birthday, Nina. ❀️😚
May you enjoy this date by sharing your personal brilliance with who really cares and has strong, true feelings for you.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
CongratulationsπŸŒ•

How old is she?

• Like 2