Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

How often have we seen guests elsewhere be wild yet when they get their own apartment they change completely?............await to be convinced :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seriously though after what happpend yesterday may have knocked their confidence a bit??

Why not just enjoy the moment instead of speculate on what might go wrong? Worse case you'll be off to the next new apartment before the cum and pussy juice have time to dry up in this one.

Image result for sexy juice

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, groomy said:

However, this is the right Elise. So we will have lot of sex/debauchery and orgies👍.

59 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's people from Polly,Ray,Valerie house.. they need to hide a lot 

Interesting!

I think this is the 1st time we see participants move on from one manager to another one.

Am I correct?

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not getting my hopes up for Elise just yet. She may have been down to fuck multiple guys before in Polly's place but we don't know what this relationship is like now with Jim. They might be in a lame ass monogamous relationship.

monogamous relationship must be hard and quite big of life style change for her.

I expect they follow the same "Ray & Poly" type of VERY open relationship.

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I thought Ruby & Calvin changed managers some time back. No?

It might have been discussed somewhere, but my guess is that Zack took over Alex's franchise.

• Like 1