Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I never expected this place to be such a snoozathon. Rating for action 0 out of 10 👎

Not a big surprise.. they have to work outside the apartment to not get caught doing the same thing they did at polly,valery with "gifts"... Of course there is also the possibility that they are joking with their managers trial period

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I never expected this place to be such a snoozathon. Rating for action 0 out of 10 👎

This place is a goddamn joke. It's bad enough people are almost never here but when they are here it's like they're all a bunch of lumps.

• Like 1

I really do not understand. What the hell is going on? Both girls - do not have any problems with fuck&orgies. In visits to Polly apt - they have guaranteed less money. Now they can do what in Polly apt did. And get 100% money.:confused:

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

I really do not understand. What the hell is going on? Both girls - do not have any problems with fuck&orgies. In visits to Polly apt - they have guaranteed less money. Now they can do what in Polly apt did. And get 100% money.:confused:

I understand the 100% you said.. but was funny to read that at a A&L house 😁 specially on this trial

Still my guess is that they could have earned more then "normal" at polly, maybe even more gifts then polly by VH earns.. And here are doing the same thing.. but outside to avoid the fines that polly could have received, and it helps to pay the rent (they have to have a house anyway) the cents they could be earning here for now it's the extra