Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

3 minutes ago, squish said:

So poor old Elise is left trying to get the show on the road herself at 03:48:00 as the ginger tart and weak youth only came for the er chemical benefits and left when they were required to do something. At least Sandy is still there with the camera shy youth.

She have to be always recruiting girls for the job and using hidden rooms, remember how many at polly,ray??  .. But only after trial period is gone 

2 minutes ago, squish said:

So poor old Elise is left trying to get the show on the road herself at 03:48:00 as the ginger tart and weak youth only came for the er chemical benefits and left when they were required to do something. At least Sandy is still there with the camera shy youth.

Credit where it is due as Elise is trying for a result. Some sites don't bother.

Poor Jim struggling to get the brunette to play in the bedroom but am I critical? No, because it proves that it is not stage managed and it makes the sweet surrender more rewarding. Prob is, we could do with a more sweet surrenders.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Poor Jim struggling to get the brunette to play in the bedroom but am I critical? No, because it proves that it is not stage managed and it makes the sweet surrender more rewarding. Prob is, we could do with a more sweet surrenders.

It's not jim.. it's elise old "guest" from polly,ray

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why so much action here now all of a sudden

I suspect that Elise, like Nina and Sina, is now aware that you have to 'grow' the attractiveness of the site in order to keep up with the competition.