Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

11 minutes ago, squish said:

Hate to think what those wholesome females are thinking about these two males.

With all the dicks they already had.. they must be used to it (analyzing the vh sample).. And probably they could even prefer like that 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Wow who arrived

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

looks like sandy.

Yes, she is Sandy.

She is so sweet and nice. Very friendly.

I am so glad to see her again. Must have been a quite a travel for her to come this city.

The next one I do love to see is Valery. However, I think she is a mom and can't just leave and come to this city.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am so glad to see her again. Must have been a quite a travel for her to come this city.

The next one I do love to see is Valery. However, I think she is a mom and can't just leave and come to this city.

It's normal.. they are all working in the same city... No one moved (unless she had already moved on their first stays at polly,ray)

Valery from Polly,Ray? or the other one (with Glen) that seems to have some role in this apartment?? (maybe sub-managing)

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's normal.. they are all working in the same city... No one moved (unless she had already moved on their first stays at polly,ray)

Valery from Polly,Ray? or the other one (with Glen) that seems to have some role in this apartment?? (maybe sub-managing)

I was referring to Valery from Polly,Ray. I understood that they are in a different city. Am I correct?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I was referring to Valery from Polly,Ray. I understood that they are in a different city. Am I correct?

If not the same a pretty close one..and you can see that by having Elise here in this house and before she was visiting Valerie&Glen and before was working at Polly,Ray.. Also guests from Kira appeared at Valerie&Glen. This same guy that is now in bedroom was part of the crew that give money to Elise on one of their last sex night at polly,ray.. so it's all a big "family"

That Valery i doubt it could appear again.. seeing the way she left with problems with accounts and managers and whatever (the same to Polly). I don't know if she is a mom.. But she was a full time tenant for a while (until the house was quickly closed) after "living" in part-time (problably working in many places) there for for so many weeks 

• Like 1