Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

As much as I love Sandy, there is a thing about her. She talks non-stop and she talks a lot until she scares guys sway. After that, she continues talking until... well I can't remember she ever stooped talking.

But please don't take me wrong. I adore everything about her. She is a sweet person. 

Elise and Sandy are potentially strongest duet in VH right now. The problem is only in actions. Where is the old madness of Polly apt? Sandy is as hot&depraved as before. But where are the good actions? I do not understand this apartment. Doing what they did in Polly - they will have 100% money here.🙄

Yesterday - guys failed, yes. But girls who invited these extra virgin boys.

60030.jpg

60035.jpg

60034.jpg

60031.jpg

60032.jpg

60033.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Another famous guy.

I remember him. It is nice to bring professionals to work with Sandy.

It was a shame the last guy could not have a hard as much as Sandy tried to help him.

23 minutes ago, squish said:

We know he is worried about the cameras as he pointed to them but still she persists.

Yes, he is not comfortable with the cameras, and that impacts his performance.

So poor old Elise is left trying to get the show on the road herself at 03:48:00 as the ginger tart and weak youth only came for the er chemical benefits and left when they were required to do something. At least Sandy is still there with the camera shy youth.