Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Orgy. If boys not fail again.

Really with that guy?? after a fuck hidden in bathroom where  she had to move the cam to don't catch and later cover the view with a piece of clothe will do an orgy in bedroom??? 

surprise after surprise 😁

I don't know why lovely Sandy is wasting time with this guy.

If a man at his age can sleep beside a girl like Sandy for a complete night without doing anything, he needs medical attention. 

When I think about Sandy history, she is the sweetest person and she always end up having sex with a rough asshole. 

A git like Sandy deserves a nice size sensual man. --- Allan are you listening? come and take her. she is close by. 

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't know why lovely Sandy is wasting time with this guy.

If a man at his age can sleep beside a girl like Sandy for a complete night without doing anything, he needs medical attention. 

When I think about Sandy history, she is the sweetest person and she always end up having sex with a rough asshole. 

A git like Sandy deserves a nice size sensual man. --- Allan are you listening? come and take her. she is close by. 

Agreed. I don't think its the same manager unfortunately.

Just now, squish said:

Agreed. I don't think its the same manager unfortunately.

Of course it's not.. Seeing the way the other house where they worked was closed, hardly they will work to same guy, but if was the same all this action had started on day one.. here they had the trial month period