Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

12 minutes ago, squish said:

I think Sandy is emotionally attached to that guy which does not bode well for the site. Such an irony.  

Slightly chaotic but in my opinion very entertaining and with adequate lighting, except for Elise's finale which would have required a floor cam! Apart from Elise I think the others are quite young. Elise puts some younger tenants to shame. I hope they survive.

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

and the sweet candy put hte cam aside to don't catch and later cover the view with a blouse

Really, Sandy did that? Would be nice if you have a timeline link.

Well, I know she is not shy at all. This probably is the influence of that lame guy.

I don't get the stupidity. If they are not comfortable fucking on cam, why bother to come to this place? WTF

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, I know she is not shy at all. This probably is the influence of that lame guy.

I don't get the stupidity. If they are not comfortable fucking on cam, why bother to come to this place? WTF

See 19:49:30 cam 8.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I saw now that was another quick service.. a different guy that arrived at 19:42.. went directly to bathroom to have sex to sandy ... then service done and left. 

Start here + -  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm51/cam18?timestamp=1545144274

273140579_bandicam2018-12-1820-53-47-943.thumb.jpg.60526bf2bc7b49fa3f53b7e715a61a04.jpg1717333519_bandicam2018-12-1820-54-15-166.thumb.jpg.0f7b2a61ff5ade5d3263410521af770d.jpg

33 minutes ago, squish said:

I think Sandy is emotionally attached to that guy which does not bode well for the site. Such an irony.  

So emotionally attached that fucked a different guy in bathroom in between her love have left

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

OK seen.Well then this is even stranger, why should she have been shy about him, unless it was to hide it from virgin boy.

Nothing strange on that .. It was the "guest" that didn't want to be on cams.. just do the thing that he went there to do and leave

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nothing strange on that .. It was the "guest" that didn't want to be on cams.. just do the thing that he went there to do and leave

If I am wrong then there is nothing to stop them swapping now but I bet they don't (not in each others presence anyway) and more's the pity.

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Interested to see what happens when Jim and the older farts return. Will Elise dump new boy. Don't think so. 

Nothing will happen because there is no relation there between the official tenants of the house.. elise will keep administrating the house, the visits and the girls. (Try to remember her at polly,ray)