Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That doesn't mean much (the moment it fizzled).. If something may/could have happened it could have been minutes ago and not at the time of cut

No, they had probs before and you can see the buffer appear and then the frame freezes. No conspiracy theories please.

3 minutes ago, squish said:

No, they had probs before and you can see the buffer appear and then the frame freezes. No conspiracy theories please.

I was talking in general.. not about this house because i wasn't watching... They only shutdown an house at the moment the "crime" is happening if they receive a lot of immediate tickets about the issues like must have happened at romeo&gloria violence. The normal situation isn't "live" in the moment . About this house when the house was closed for almost a day for "family issues" when the signal went off nothing special was also happening

There was only a 2.7% chance that this apartment would be the one to be offline and sure enough it was and just at an interesting moment as well. Also we won't get a timeline either. I imagine this is a fairly frequent occurrence in Zoifans part of the world?

Just now, squish said:

Just been told by support that it is likely to be online tomorrow. What a sickener! Not as if I could find anything anywhere as near as as compelling on the other apartment sites (imho). Mid week blues?

Seems a standard situation for this house.. 

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

Why taking this place offline for such long time?

Honestly, I do not support official version  @Voyeur House TV - with tech reasons. They have 2 ISP (all apts A&L/A&A = have 2 ISP). I repeat - in recent weeks, VH regularly turns off apartments with no serious reason. Perhaps VH turned off apt - until they fix position camera in bathroom (2 hits per day). Or for another reason. This apartment has already been turned off - after few hours first camera incident.

I do not approve of this trend. Again - why am I paying money to  @Voyeur House TV ? Watch your apartment moderation?👎 My information is that Courtney’s apartment was turned off because Dean and Candy. They are not welcome guests in the VH (left with a scandal). Of the last offline apt (not only Elise and Courtney) - only Darcie have a serious cause (she injured). Other - moderation (now tech reasons are minimal 2 ISP and an independent power source for cams). I am not against VH disciplinary actions. Use fines - but do not turn off apartment, if there are no illegal actions.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, groomy said:

Honestly, I do not support official version  @Voyeur House TV - with tech reasons. They have 2 ISP (all apts A&L/A&A = have 2 ISP). I repeat - in recent weeks, VH regularly turns off apartments with no serious reason. Perhaps VH turned off apt - until they fix position camera in bathroom (2 hits per day). Or for another reason. This apartment has already been turned off - after few hours first camera incident.

I do not approve of this trend. Again - why am I paying money to  @Voyeur House TV ? Watch your apartment moderation?👎 My information is that Courtney’s apartment was turned off because Dean and Candy. They are not welcome guests in the VH (left with a scandal). Of the last offline apt (not only Elise and Courtney) - only Darcie have a serious cause (she injured). Other - moderation (now tech reasons are minimal 2 ISP and an independent power source for cams). I am not against VH disciplinary actions. Use fines - but do not turn off apartment, if there are no illegal actions.

I don't think they turned Courtney place offline because of Candy Dean there. Because when Zack and idiot guy visited they did not turn it offline too. And they are far worse than Candy Dean. They turned it off because off the happenings with the girl in the bedroom. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think they turned Courtney place offline because of Candy Dean there. Because when Zack and idiot guy visited they did not turn it offline too. And they are far worse than Candy Dean. They turned it off because off the happenings with the girl in the bedroom. 

Zack is worse for you. But in general, it is normal for company.

Candy and Dean were go with scandal and quarreled with VH for long time. When they came to Lexy several times - Lexy and Pete agreed with administration for long time and took all responsibility for themselves.

Zack is not participant (now, but few week later all can change - amnesty) - but acceptable guest. Candy and Dean are unwelcome guests in any VH apt.

What are incidents with girl? Are there proofs? I just opened apartment when it was online - there was no action. Then after 15-20 minutes apartment go to off-line.

One more thing. Candy and Dean - not just arrived at the party. They helped move bags. Silicone boobs girl (with whom possible "incident") left at around 12-13 hours local time. But Candy and Dean - left  when all boxes and bags moved in the evening. And a surprise. Around this time (after Candy and Dean left) - apartment online.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Now I feel as sick as a dog as it was I who reported one of the adjustments of the camera in the bathroom. Lesson for me is not to!

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Candy and Dean were go with scandal and quarreled with VH for long time. When they came to Lexy several times - Lexy and Pete agreed with administration for long time and took all responsibility for themselves.

What was the scandal about with Dean and Candy?