Nicole & Karl

Hace 2 minutos, cortafuegos, dijo:

¿ESTA seguro esta en España? La Marca de Tiempo, DIJO 21.05 En Este Momento en el VH y El Tiempo Ahora Mismo en España es 23.49 Que No Es Posible,

Creo Que La Marca de Tiempo en vh no es exacta

La marca de la cámara de cocina es 23.55, hora de mi país, España.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

are you sure is in spain? the time stamp said 21.05 right now on vh and the time right now in spain is 23.49 it's not possible,

I think the timestamp on vh is not exact

According to comments here from who know them and language they are talking yes.. Most problably (and very common) issues with timestamp not adapted yet.. Happen recently also with Elise&Jim

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that depends on what you want to see, doesn't it Ze. I think bi sexual girls and solo girls are just as interesting than couples are to watch. A woman who truly enjoys self pleasure is far more enjoyable than some dude pounding the shit out of pussy in my opinion and far more sensual. Two woman truly out to please each other is another scene I truly enjoy as well as honest equal threesome of love and sharing. But then if you want pussy pounding  legs spread for hours cam shows well VHTV has plenty of that as well. It is all in the eye of the beholder and VHTV is doing it's very best to please all of the online voyeur's. Once again My hat is off to James and his staff for job well done, keep up the good work and I look forward to more of the RLC gals showing up on VHTV.

From what i seen from her she did things openly alone(bate)and same with an couple of the other girls(they kinda have an threesome an couple times),then with th dudes she always covered underblankets,so would depend what she will do in VHTV,if she did everything at sight then fine,but if she gone underblankets then not very VH style.She was sexy,hot but never tought her as VH possibly resident at all,now Nicole always seen her as potential to join.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

According to comments here from who know them and language they are talking yes.. Most problably (and very common) issues with timestamp not adapted yet.. Happen recently also with Elise&Jim

just fixed now

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

73,414 videos at vh right now! (still problems with some unfortunately)

Damm,that a lot more than i tought,Honestly even with all the problem we all know VH have constantly Its still an crazy good deal,40$ you have lots of diferent residents,guests,better and better image quality,an always useful replay feature.

• Upvote 1