Nicole & Karl

If the gona be "Just" an regular couple then it will be harder for them to get better income,but i like to have some houses like that,Ruby place,Hector&Marla,Ary&George to some degree are more "normal" houses but still enjoyable to watch,depends of a lot of things,are their cams rented and have to pay monthly or they bought them,does they have another work to join VH one,do they need big income or an ok one will be enought,lots of variants to things,They seem to read cc and would be nice for exemple they cared for the viewers in some aspects,for exemple put one,two cams in better position,shower cam it's to hight,one of the kitchen cam should catch sofa zone better,probrbay they would gather more fans with those little details,attentions.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If the gona be "Just" an regular couple then it will be harder for them to get better income,but i like to have some houses like that,Ruby place,Hector&Marla,Ary&George to some degree are more "normal" houses but still enjoyable to watch,depends of a lot of things,are their cams rented and have to pay monthly or they bought them,does they have another work to join VH one,do they need big income or an ok one will be enought,lots of variants to things,They seem to read cc and would be nice for exemple they cared for the viewers in some aspects,for exemple put one,two cams in better position,shower cam it's to hight,one of the kitchen cam should catch sofa zone better,probrbay they would gather more fans with those little details,attentions.

ary/george & ruby do have sex. marla/ hector don't interest me. i hope others enjoy them. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just watched them & i don't think they'll do much. the catherine/john names that they were mistakenly identified with probably would fit well. hopefully i'm wrong but they don't interest me at this rate.

They really had bad lucky with that..having for mistake the name of such past residents(c&j)it's terrible.i think they gona adapt better and for exemple sex will be done with good view and lights on,still remember some epic ridding of her in barca1,with lights on and no barriers.But VHTV ritm Its totaly diferent from other cam sites,usualy when an House have few movement for long time it's gets forgeted and at some point closed,with so much new houses opening and closing we have always alternatives.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ary/george & ruby do have sex. marla/ hector don't interest me. i hope others enjoy them. 

Marla&Hector for sure aren't very popular,but always liked them for some reason.A&G and Ruby are nice also.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, it's not her...I only once I remember a bit of girl girl, and that was Sofie working on her with a dildo, but over her panties...

As for the falling out with the B1 girls...It's a long story, but I think a lot of it stemmed from the fact she was a free spirit, and did her own thing. She didn't conform to RLC's expectations for putting on staged shows such as Body painting, massages and candle lit  baths, so she pissed some of the girls off a bit. She actually left and went to B2. She ended up in the big bedroom and her friend, Estelle, came to stay..After a while they had a real fight and both ended up with battle scars. Estelle left soon after and Nicole not long after that.
I always supported her, btw. I think she was unfairly treated by a lot of guys on the thread, pointing the finger at her, because some of their favourites were in B1 at the time, and it couldn't possibly be their fault...😏..That's why I refer  to her as My Girl because I appeared to be her only supporter back then, and #1 fan...But she was no angel..😉

Guys were sceptical when she came back the 2nd time, but she was great, and her fan club kept on getting bigger and bigger. This is when she had the seizure. Her 3rd stay was great too...She's calmed down now, found herself a good guy and seems really happy.

I think these 2 will live as normally as they can, with all these cams pointed at them. They seem to be managing themselves, so will do what they want. If this floats your boat, great. but I wouldn't expect anything else from her...She's great ❤️

Agree ,she is special on her own way .I saw her having   the second seizure and it was scary .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turkey said:

Agree ,she is special on her own way .I saw her having   the second seizure and it was scary .

She is special--I am a silent Nicole follower and always have been --I don't say much about anything 😏

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nack said:

Hmm..as predicted empty apartment.Looks like both are working.Good for them.

Refreshing----if this was a RLC forum, some would be saying, WTF are they doing out of the apartment--I don't pay for that 😏

Edited by happyone
clarity
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, nack said:

Hmm..as predicted empty apartment.Looks like both are working.Good for them.

Her i didn't seen how she leaved,but him was in morning and took prepared food,so indeed think he gone work,only thing i found strange was that he took dog with him,maybe he can have the dog in work place.