Nicole & Karl

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Many thanks for the videos Sparky...👌

I don't think putting a mask on makes her shy guys...We all know who she is...😏

but the difference now it's she know there will have hundreds of pics of her posted here,vh is not rlc I hope she know that ! 

N&K kinda remind me of H&M or even Miami place to some degree,curious about one thing..wonder why they didn't  joined rlc,they would manage to have this type of life on cams for a lot longer time and without any pressures at all,but glad she choose VHTV,they probably will adapt as time pass like for exemple A&G did.Still saying...at least let the cute dog stay more time,I know it's kinda crazy but sometimes it's also nice to watch them.We can't see the Tv whether..so even liking to see daily routines not seing what they are watching makes it more boring.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

but the difference now it's she know there will have hundreds of pics of her posted here,vh is not rlc I hope she know that ! 

Very good point as any posting of pics and vids was banned on RLC but on VH any thing goes.

2 hours ago, firewall said:

lol... there are lots of her pix & vids all over, since she was with rlc. hard to explain but hope she ll leave the mask behind soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Many thanks for the videos Sparky...👌

I don't think putting a mask on makes her shy guys...We all know who she is...😏

I believe the mask if to try to "protect" her more in the online world (maybe because what she may be doing in the outside)

• Like 3

On 12/2/2018 at 3:16 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I did really not expect the most crazy stuff when the place opened up but at the moment I must admit I am a little disappointed...

However, Ruby was much vilified initially but overnight all that changed so could happen here.

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Perhaps she has an exclusitivity arrangement with her modelling agency?

Maybe Squish...we shall see. Is this the 1st time she's worn the mask here on VH?...If it is, then she might have only recently signed up with a new agency too, which coincides with this...Of course, something nobody's mentioned yet...Karl might just be into masks...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe Squish...we shall see. Is this the 1st time she's worn the mask here on VH?...If it is, then she might have only recently signed up with a new agency too, which coincides with this...Of course, something nobody's mentioned yet...Karl might just be into masks...😏

She didn't use it on first days..just now on last 2

Edit: but when back to check and notice that on most of my pics she is covered by him or hiding the face (intentionally or not, don't know)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

First time I have seen. Ze might know. Doubt anyone wears masks if they don't have to as uncomfortable when passionate.