Nicole & Karl

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Interesting migration.

But if we talk about RLC - Masha&Sasha but they not come in VH. However - if there was a challenge to survive in VH = they would do it. No problems for Masha&Sasha.

If from Barca. I noticed only this girl - but maybe there are other good ones.

Dasha from Masha & Sasha, Dasha of RLC spend some time in VHTV. It was in the apt of Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Capture_2017_08_19_10_43_51_342.png

Bold choice on the part of VHTV who recovers a former RLC even if she left the project for quite some time now, especially since I think they are their own manager, which is even better because they only depend on themselves

I think a lot of Nicole's fan will want to join VH to follow her, and above all it can be interesting because we never really see her as a couple, she came home only after party, and often accompanied ^^

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

Dasha from Masha & Sasha, Dasha of RLC spend some time in VHTV. It was in the apt of Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

VHTV pictures require the Voyeurhouse TV logo !!!please do not post pictures without the logo...... Thanks the staff

Just now, moos54 said:

Bold choice on the part of VHTV who recovers a former RLC even if she left the project for quite some time now, especially since I think they are their own manager, which is even better because they only depend on themselves

I think a lot of Nicole's fan will want to join VH to follow her, and above all it can be interesting because we never really see her as a couple, she came home only after party, and often accompanied ^^

Hah so she was on the hunt for guys outside? Pretty unusual for a Rlc Barca girl... 

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

she was only a Guest, and she's a close Teya's Friend 

At this time she broke up with Demid and i think she need a place to sleep