Nicole & Karl

Just now, Sparkles said:

No.. i meant she had to leave because of the hour .. don't know if other stuff to do .. or transports.. 

So, they had this whole 3 some planned and advertised and it had to end with nothing but a blowjob because the guest has other plans? That's fucked up if you ask me.

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, they had this whole 3 some planned and advertised and it had to end with nothing but a blowjob because the guest has other plans? That's fucked up if you ask me.

What was "planned" was the tantric massage... She left happy and saying it was a good class

and it seems after all wasn't the guest that was in a hurry.. was the mother that will arrive at 22:00 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

She should be punished for this behavior. A good spanking and she will not be represented by Amy's union! 😎

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

What was "planned" was the tantric massage... She left happy and saying it was a good class

and it seems after all wasn't the guest that was in a hurry.. was the mother that will arrive at 22:00 

The mother?