4 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling sorry for ana being alone in that huge apt.i just hope she is ok with it.i know she isn't short of male and female friends but she always seems alone.

Soon last day in VH. Time to say - bye-bye for Anastasia๐Ÿค—. ~Dec5 - offline and leave.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For as long as Ana has been on VH, she deserves some kind of farewell party. The night of the wild party of Jan 27th ranks in my #1 favorite VH night of all time.

So-so (Is this with fight?). Some parties in apartment with Jacuzzi + Nyusha, Misty and Anastasia - more hot. And January was real battle of content makers. 2 orgies by day is norm.

64000.jpg

64001.jpg

64002.jpg

64003.jpg

64006.jpg

64005.jpg

64004.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Some parties in apartment with Jacuzzi + Nyusha, Misty and Anastasia - more hot.

Matter of opinion. They had some good moments but I don't think anything they did before this night came close to being that memorable. And more bodies doesn't always mean more hot. Ella and Issac had orgies but they were always bland and robotic.