38 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No Robwin!!! My life us over!! I have nothing to live for now!!!!!!😭😫🤧🤪. Just kidding, they were really cool people though. I'd love to be the lunch meat in a Lexy Pete sandwich! 

mmmmm so you would like to be  tasty filling eh Ash with perhaps a sprinkling of spice mmmm sounds delicious.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia (Departed Dec.04,2018)

I want to say thank you all very much for all the words addressed to me, I am very pleased that you watched and supported me all this time, in fact, this project had my real life, there was love, there was separation, I met new friends, I was betrayed , I suffered, I was glad and all this I went along with you, together with Avami I met Lexi and Pete, Ruby. They showed me what relationships should be and taught me to make the right choice, I am grateful to them for everything and to you) happily everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️💃

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

I want to say thank you all very much for all the words addressed to me, I am very pleased that you watched and supported me all this time, in fact, this project had my real life, there was love, there was separation, I met new friends, I was betrayed , I suffered, I was glad and all this I went along with you, together with Avami I met Lexi and Pete, Ruby. They showed me what relationships should be and taught me to make the right choice, I am grateful to them for everything and to you) happily everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️💃

6 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

Of course, thanks to Anna and Alex, for giving me the opportunity to be and be happy here)

All the best to you @Anastasiya 🙂 ❤️ Make a visit to Ruby once in a while, Jerry will like that  😁

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Anastasiya said:

Благодарю вас. Надеюсь, вам всегда нравилось наблюдать за вами. Ваше лицо всегда смеется.Давай прийди этой ночью в мои мечты, пусть звезды падают на нас, пусть лунный свет спрячет нас, даю слово что отложил(а) бы восход солнца в другие мои дни, без тебя… (отсюда мораль: ты мое солнце)Ты также дорог для меня как алмаз на дне океана, как звёзды в небе до которых я никогда не достану. love you and ll miss you too much.:heart:

9 minutes ago, apricot said:

Благодарю вас. Надеюсь, вам всегда нравилось наблюдать за вами. Ваше лицо всегда смеется. Давайте придите эту ночь в моей мечтах, пусть звезды падает на нас, пусть лунном свете спрячет нас, дает слово что отложил (а) бы восход солнце в другой мои дни, без тебя ... (отсюда мораль: ты мое солнце) Ты также дороги для меня как алмаз на дне океана, как звёзды в небе до которых я никогда не достанет . люблю тебя и буду скучать по тебе слишком много.:сердце:

Thank you very much, I will also miss you, because I have been with you for so long❤️

• Like 1

You will be missed hun.  You went through a lot of shit but you always came out on top with a smile.  Not only are you hot and sexy as hell, you also seem to  have a great personality.  I can see you are a loyal friend and any guy would be lucky to have you.  I will be watching anxiously for your visits with Ruby.  Take care sweetheart and enjoy your life...:heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

mmmmm so you would like to be  tasty filling eh Ash with perhaps a sprinkling of spice mmmm sounds delicious.

Yes, a sprinkling of Ana spice, and wash it down with a couple sixes of landshark and maybe a little smoke! If you're up for it @Anastasiya, @Lexy&Pete when I can afford airfare I'll be right over!😁😋😏!

3 hours ago, Anastasiya said:

Hi @Anastasiya! You probably went through more changes than most on VH. I was so happy for you when you got out of your relationship with rock. I was in one when I was younger, and I thought I loved  him and he would change. He never did, like rock was never going to. Obviously none of us knows the real you. But you really seemed to come out of your shell after that and seemed a lot happier. And Lexy and Pete are such cool couple, make sure you guys stay in communication. It's so easy to lose touch when folks move away. Have a great life, and me and the rest of us perverts on CC wish you all the happiness you deserve! 😊💖👏

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ana! You probably went through more changes than most on VH. I was so happy for you when you got out of your relationship with rock. I was in one when I was younger, and I thought I loved  him and he would change. He never did, like rock was never going to. Obviously none of us knows the real you. But you really seemed to come out of your shell after that and seemed a lot happier. And Lexy and Pete are such cool couple, make sure you guys stay in communication. It's so easy to lose touch when folks move away. Have a great life, and me and the rest of us perverts on CC wish you all the happiness you deserve! 😊💖👏

Pretty sure she never will lose contact to Lexy & Pete. This looked like friendship for life to me.💜 And compared to our universe the earth is so small. There will always be a way to stay in touch or meet even when far away 👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure she never will lose contact to Lexy & Pete. This looked like friendship for life to me.💜 And compared to our universe the earth is so small. There will always be a way to stay in touch or meet even when far away 👍

Hi jabbath, you're right, it's so easy anymore to contact people. Hard to believe they gone. Just like that!  How are you? Well be going to check out the German Christmas festival in Philly in the next couple of weeks. Lots of fun and food, and really good warm wine the have every year. Is that a thing in Gernany, warmed wine?

• Like 1