Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well bringing Misty back would be a great Christmas present from VH. 

About the party yes no action but I still liked watching it...

Misty only did well when there were only a handful of apartments and she was literally the only girl on VH doing what she did. If she came back now, people would be happy for about 2 weeks and then nobody would care. Plus not only would she have to compete with 30+ other apartments, but girls like Ana, Courtney, Ruby, Kate/Molly, and now Juliet are all in the same camp of single girls bringing home different guys a few times a week.

although the orgies & swingers are the best (jmo) i like a lot of the couples also. and of course everyone can have a clothed no sex party if they want & invite regular friends that don't get naughty. what makes me not watch is if that is all that happens. juliet probably will have some good times. misty can have 1 guy but not kyle. he was not interesting & that was a huge mistake by misty whether she wanted to be on vh or not. i saved the moments of nicole & karl for the archive & it would be difficult to be more boring than that (imo). and with so many apts there may be some good ones that leave because there isn't enough $ to go around. meanwhile vh is getting to be more like rlc for whatever the reason. 

Il y a 7 heures, zoifan a dit :

Yes, we are all correct.

These participation bitches are not allowed to have a social party like this. They are not allowed to have friends, enjoy each other company and have a life. If it is not swinging party, we complain here with hope that they read our comments and, and obey our "special orders". 

If they share their most intimate moments while they "make love" I mean real love, that is not enough. Not even close. It can't be just making love. It must be fuck. I mean hard fuck - Artemida & Dionysus style with some swinging party flavor. 

How dare they enjoyed a social party tonight.

I wouldn’t worry about those who complain. They don’t understand how the concept of how  VOYEURISM actually works. 

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

meanwhile vh is getting to be more like rlc for whatever the reason

worse, I'm afraid. Don't forget that Rlc has its barca apartments; You can say whatever you want, but any new rlc fan subscribes just for them. Without those apartments project would be dead long time ago. I don't know how vhtv wants to attract new fans, but it will be difficult to convince people to pay 40$ monthly, offering party like at Juliet's apartment last night.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, waldi said:

You can say whatever you want, but any new rlc fan subscribes just for them. Without those apartments project would be dead long time ago.

Eh... no. Just, no. Granted barca apartments are highly popular but that last statement is absolutely false.

25 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't know how vhtv wants to attract new fans, but it will be difficult to convince people to pay 40$ monthly, offering party like at Juliet's apartment last night.

1. There are closer to 40 apartments online now. While Juliet was having her party, there was other shit going on in other apartments.

2. VH isn't the one that offered Juliet's party. Juliet is the one that offered Juliet's party.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

2. VH isn't the one that offered Juliet's party. Juliet is the one that offered Juliet's party.

sure, but it's the vhtv who suffers the acute slump of viewership;  according to the websites which analyze  the statistics