Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
On 12/14/2018 at 1:57 AM, xzazax said:

apricot buradaki kaç kişi caminin mihrabını bilirki

7 mayıs 2015 te üye olmuşsun. 4 sene içinde tek yorum yazmışsın. onuda benim mesajıma yapmışsın. gurur duydum. bilenler bilmeyenlere anlatsın

Guest hacıvat

ı had dreams about miami, las vegas and los angeles. ı have disappointed about miami and vegas because of gia and anthony. ı hope they do not move to los angeles. so let me dream la.

4 hours ago, apricot said:

ı had dreams about miami, las vegas and los angeles. ı have disappointed about miami and vegas because of gia and anthony. ı hope they do not move to los angeles. so let me dream la.

Let’s see if they have any crazy parties. They have a lot to prove. But look at Bonnie and Clyde. Those two are insane, compared to that first week when all we saw was her taking a bath. lol 

Are we missing something with this pair.assuming they are being paid for performing(and I use the word loosely)it can only be a pittance so why are they bothering.miami was supposed to be just wow!but it was pretty ordinary,boring even.then after a short while they decide on  a move all the way to vegas and up to now it's a carbon copy of the apt. In miami.the only time people have visited In this place looked like they had come for a prayer meeting.all I can think is that they are quite wealthy and VH is just a plaything to them.them speaking English in my case is a plus but if they are doing fuck all else what's the point.surely VH have to have a word in their ear to step it up a gear.cracking apt though but I could see all that on a property development website if I wanted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, At7 said:

Let’s see if they have any crazy parties. They have a lot to prove. But look at Bonnie and Clyde. Those two are insane, compared to that first week when all we saw was her taking a bath. lol 

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Are we missing something with this pair.assuming they are being paid for performing(and I use the word loosely)it can only be a pittance so why are they bothering.miami was supposed to be just wow!but it was pretty ordinary,boring even.then after a short while they decide on  a move all the way to vegas and up to now it's a carbon copy of the apt. In miami.the only time people have visited In this place looked like they had come for a prayer meeting.all I can think is that they are quite wealthy and VH is just a plaything to them.them speaking English in my case is a plus but if they are doing fuck all else what's the point.surely VH have to have a word in their ear to step it up a gear.cracking apt though but I could see all that on a property development website if I wanted.

Come on you really expect crazy parties there? They tweeted about the lame meeting (won't call it a party) when they decorated the tree like it was the sex party of the century🙈