Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Come on you really expect crazy parties there? They tweeted about the lame meeting (won't call it a party) when they decorated the tree like it was the sex party of the century🙈

I suppose I am just a crazy and deluded optimist living in hope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on you really expect crazy parties there? They tweeted about the lame meeting (won't call it a party) when they decorated the tree like it was the sex party of the century🙈

Lol good point. And no, I really don’t expect any crazy parties there. I was just trying to be positive for once hahaha 

• Like 1

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Question - between this house and the one on Miami, has anyone ever seen them use their pool? What is the point of having one if you are not going to use it?  They can move some of the cams into the hidden bedrooms.

I'm almost certain that you will not see them nude in the pool. You can tell that there are homes to the left and the right of their house. Their neighbors would be able to see directly into their pool.

Very poor choice of location.  Las Vegas! If you can't see the strip then Whooptie Do!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Question - between this house and the one on Miami, has anyone ever seen them use their pool? What is the point of having one if you are not going to use it?  They can move some of the cams into the hidden bedrooms.

At Miami, Gia used.. in topless .. https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm24/cam111/gia-in-the-pool-jun-20

Here not yet from what i see.. But it's not a great temperature to use the pool there at this time 

It's a very cheap 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in the suburbs that was very poorly flipped likely after a foreclosure. Maybe 1800 square feet or so. The very ugly "granite" countertops with hardly any other upgrades in the other rooms is the dead giveaway for a cheap flip job. Hope they got a good deal. Maybe renting?

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's a very cheap 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in the suburbs that was very poorly flipped likely after a foreclosure. Maybe 1800 square feet or so. The very ugly "granite" countertops with hardly any other upgrades in the other rooms is the dead giveaway for a cheap flip job. Hope they got a good deal. Maybe renting?

For us ignorant english whats a flip job then Amy, a cheap resale sfter a bank closure or what?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This couple îts Unbeliable..second very big house and again..only one bedroom with cams,not counting other possible rooms and an second bathroom,why VH Lets this joke continue it's beyound me.Basicaly we are paying to see in this case maybe half of the house,unbelievable,but smartasses will always be smartasses.

• Like 1