Mira & Henry Part #2

pahman

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Very true they always say to return is not always good, M&H still have to prove they can come back successfully and i must admit i have my doubts they may not be as popular as they think they are.. 

They got my vote!!  I know I'll be watching.  They have always been one of my favorite couples..

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Tooo big and many cams not that brilliant.

Cameras are their property (not rent) - therefore it is not so critical.

About the size. I thought it would be worse. They have a lot of points of interest in such an apartment. Examples?

Barbecue - can invite friends/other couple and have such party, it is unique.

Pool&Sauna - again can be used in parties.

Two rooms (Mira and Henry do not like guests in bedroom - so bedroom for M&H).

Another thing is that in their old pace, such an apartment will not be used. Moreover, Mira will have less attention than in the old cozy apt.:sad:

In this apartment M&H need a lot of parties and constant movement.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

x2.. if they keep the rhythm of last weeks on old apartment would be very difficult 

Guest girl face (don't know if they are new or old, probably old)

2010164296_bandicam2018-12-1118-11-22-769.thumb.jpg.cd01b3c320856696d54e7f4be4cdb5b4.jpg  0

bandicam 2018-12-11 18-15-04-662.jpg  0

One of them is Robarta. She nearly fell in the pool in the bathroom while walking backwards from the sink. The other couple I think I saw before but not sure where...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

One of them is Robarta. She nearly fell in the pool in the bathroom while walking backwards from the sink. The other couple I think I saw before but not sure where...

I was talking about the couple 😁 and have the same impression 

If what they are going to do here is as big as the house, they might succeed but i have some doubts.

For me, these orgies/swingers died in VHTV the day Anna & Alex left. They succeeded because they were a circle of friends who knew and trusted each other.  

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

If what they are going to do here is as big as the house, they might succeed but i have some doubts.

For me, these orgies/swingers died in VHTV the day Anna & Alex left. They succeeded because they were a circle of friends who knew and trusted each other.  

I understand your doubts but we should for sure give them a chance. I wish them the best and I hope the risk with such a big place will be rewared 👍