Isla & Oliver

More bad cam placement...why not just put the cam on the bedroom floor.  Might as well...you're not going to see anything on the bed...lol.  These two keep making the same mistakes over and over.  The other night when Bonnie and Clide had that girl over, all one could see was Clides ass as he lay next to both of them on the bed. It looked like he was on the bed alone, let alone with two women.  Here will be the same...lol.  I have 12 days left, not going to bother with this kind of crap any more.  

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They are on a tripod...it raises an lowers if you can't understand that it needs to be a foot or two higher, then i can't help you

I fucking see it, I'm not blind. I ask easy question: where in your highly important opinion cams should be placed - higher, lower or maybe even on the ceiling; if it's too difficult to answer easy question which I have asked  in a very polite manner, just don't fucking bother it

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree I really would appreciate more variety. German, Dutch, Spanish, Portoguese, maybe also some Asians or guys from down under...

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

if vh continue the same direction in one year we will have 75 russian apartments and just 3 or 4 apartments with different languages

Money. No money no honey🍯:biggrin:

I repeat - really, if you do not do 2-3 orgies per week. For Ukraine is very good motivation. For Russia - Moscow no (very expensive apartment rent and average salary for normal work, higher than that VH). St. Petersburg - so-so but great scouting opportunities (Lisa, 4 active apt). Many ex-participants. Other Russian cities are still good motivation and cheap rent. Moldova - now only 1-2 apartment.

Italy - I think Marla&Hector just for fun. Not for money.

Spain - will see.

US - really, in Vegas to deliver pizza - much more salary🤑.

I do not think that in Europe (Eng, Ger, Fra - language) can find participants for standard conditions with money motivation. Without money motivation - there is no honey (show).

Some countries with poor live conditions - Venezuela, some African countries (Kenia for example with good ISP, many tribes lived and good sex industry) = yes. But needed people (managers) in this country. Who would know the local candidates, languages, ISP, rent, etc. Scouting use Facebook and Tinder is bad idea.:confused:

• Like 2